Saturday, March 10, 2012

Questions About How To Install Minecraft Mods 1.8.1

Sandy asks…

How to install Aether mod for Minecraft 1.8.1 cracked?

How am I suppose to install Aether everytime I install Aether I follow ACTALLY how the YouTube Video does it but it doesn't work :'( I installed modloader and audio mod like the video says to do and then the shockr5 thingy and it DOESNT work:( what am I doing wrong and I'm sure it's not the Meta-inf I deleted that so what am I doing wrong?? Maybe if you don't see anything wrong give me links without surveys to the compatible modloader and audio mod and the shock r5 thingy because some of my files say 1.7.3 on them but I can't figure I that's the vesion of the hack or the supported minecraft so someone please help!!!!
Ps I'm a minecraft noob Im still new kinda

admin answers:

Actually knuckleheads, you canhave mods in cracked. I have 11 mods with cracked, because im a moder and of course aether mod doesn't work on cracked because it hasn't been updated. I have a jar
i can send to him with 11 mods, including mo creeps and weirdos just email me and i'll send it right away, although it is sad i can't put mo creatures with mo creeps because they're not compatible and for some reason i got Herobrine in my world without his mod or plug in ._.

Joseph asks…

minecraft how do i install buildcraft 2.2.0 on minecraft 1.8.1?

i tryed installing it but i get a black screen i deleted the META-INF folder and i have allso installed modloader. i know how to install mods but are there any other recuierments like other modloaders i need?

admin answers:

Modlaoder mp look it up

Steven asks…

How do i use Mod Loader 1.8.1 in minecraft 1.0.0 ?

i already got it installed but i dont know how to use it, plzzzzzzzz i need help here.

I would appreciate some good answer here.

admin answers:

They have to update the mod loader first. It won't work because when minecraft is updated, all the mods have to be too.

Ken asks…

How can I get Minecraft to work?

Today, I installed the Technic Pack (v4.4.0) on Minecraft 1.8.1. I had Minecraft working with several (all of Risugami's mods, Mo' Creatures, and TooManyItems) mods before. Here is what I did. I did not want to keep any of my worlds, so I deleted them.
1) Force Updated Minecraft (same thing as going into the %appdata% and deleting the bin or .minecraft folders).
2) Watched a How-To video on Youtube to install the mod pack.
3) Unrared (unzip, basically) the rar archive.
4) Ran the installer. It kept opening up in CMD and closing out, so i re-watched the how to video.
5) Read the comments on the video. The top comment said that if it wasn't working, to go to the Java website and download Java SE 7, so I did.
6) Ran the installer with the new Java, worked fine, did not use the millinare, pirates, or the nature overhaul mods.
7) Ran Minecraft, news would not update.
8) Logged in, and the launcher said that it was unable to connect to minecraft.net.
9) Repeat step 8.
10) Clicked 'Play Offline' after getting tired of waiting.
11) Set 'Render Distance' to 'Tiny' and 'Graphics' to 'Fast'.
12) Started a test world, and built a simple Buildcraft contraption (the same one that the Yogscast made)
13) Minecraft crashed, so I tried everything again, and Minecraft crashed again.
14) Uninstalled Minecraft and re-installed it from the website (website was up the whole time, my internet is also working fine.)
15) Minecraft wouldn't update, so now I am in quite a pickle...
Thank you so much for your time and help. I hope I provided enough details to help you out :P
@cashrules the launcher isn't working... it won't connect to the internet

admin answers:

There really shouldn't be any problem if you ran the installer correctly. Try deleting EVERYTHING in your minecraft folder (including the bin file), running minecraft, click force update, and then run the installer. Again, the installer works, I've done it many times. There should not be a problem.

Thomas asks…

I lost all my save files in Minecraft, how do I get it back?

I lost all my save files in Minecraft, how do I get it back? I had Minecraft 1.8.1 and I had Installed a mod that made knights fight for me and it worked then I installed a mistic ores mod which was for 1.7.3 and another mod that let me make tools out of netherack then I opened Minecraft and all my save files were gone! I'm desprate to find a solution, if you have any idea please help!

admin answers:

I guess they could maybe be in your trash bin, but if not all i can tell you is: make backups of your saves from now on.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment