Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Questions About How To Be A Good Kisser For Guys

Paul asks…

What makes a guy a Good Kisser?....Ladies Only?

What makes a guy a good kisser for you ladies....what are the positives and negatives a guy should or shouldnt do in order to be a great kisser?.......

What was your most memorable kiss and how'd it feel?

admin answers:

Kiss should start out slow, tender, little nibbling on the lower lip, never messy or painful. It should evolve into a long tender kiss that makes you have a tingly sensation from that starts your feet to your legs to your stomach to your chest, etc.

It takes you on a ride and on a different level ; )

Robert asks…

how to be a really good kisser?

i need specifics please..
like what do girls want you to do in order for you to be an awesome kisser.
like, idk just everything & anything you have knowledge about to offer would be great. i know there are a lot of ppl out there wondering this same question; but im asking. so please help: what makes a guy a good kisser, making out & just kissing??

admin answers:

Don't drool all over her mouth while kissing. Women don't like wet or sloppy kisses.
Don't keep your lips stiff and rigid. You've got to keep your lips soft and sensuous. She needs to be able to feel your lips.
Don't keep your lips closed. Open your lips! Women don't enjoy kissing just a slit on a guys face.
If you don't know how to kiss properly, try to practice on the back of your hand. Pretend that you are kissing a hot & sexy beautiful woman that you're dying to become intimate with.
Play it up a bit, dont come in to strong you could scare her off, and for making out dont just stay with her mouth kisser her forehead and neck, just change it up a bit

Mandy asks…

How do I know if I'm a good kisser? && some tips (For guys)?

14/f
So I've only had one bf, but we've gone out three times.
Only this time have I actually made out with him.
On his Myspace profile it says he loves my kisses, but he's never said it in person to me.
When we are together he always shows me that he wants to make out, but some time I kinda like to tease him a little and just giggle when he shows me he wants to.
Well let's just get down to the kissing part of it now.
ok when we kiss my top teeth kinda hit his bottom lip alot.
Is that normal?
And he tends to have HIS tongue in my mouth most of the time.
(He has had alot of gfs and has made out with alot of girls too.)
I really don't know what to do with my toungue since I'm WAY new with this.
So can I get tips on what to do with it too and what guys like, too.
This sounds weird but when he puts his toungue in my mouth I kinda suck on it a little because someone told me that was super sexy to do.
Is that true or not?

admin answers:

Gently fight back against his toungue, but never shove your toungue down his throat as it is very easy to accidentally do so and make him gag or something along that line.

Try not opening your mouth when he goes in for a kiss and tease him, then he *might* gently bite your bottom lip to get you to open up, which you might. But remember, don't suffocate his face and make sure he's not suffocating yours.Try to mix your kisses up a bit...don't always do the same thing! Be creative and remember to be gentle. ^-^

Laura asks…

trouble being with good guys?

i always go for the bad guys, that end up abusing me or whatever. this is because i feel as if i deserve them because i am such an ass kisser. i have tried getting a good guy to like me, but they never do. and they never, ever come to me either. i don't understand i am pretty, and nice, but is being an ass kisser the problem? how do i get good guys to like me?? thank you.!

admin answers:

Try being a lip-kisser...

Carol asks…

how can a guy be a good kisser?

just what to know because when i finally get a girlfriend for the first time i would want some tips on how to kisser any opinons

admin answers:

Grab her by the shoulders, turn her around, tell her to bend over and spread her a**cheeks. Bend over, pucker up, and kiss hard.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment