Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Questions About How To French Braid Your Hair

Sandra asks…

how do you french braid your own hair?

I'm trying to make my hair wavy and people say that after you shower french braid your hair and then fall asleep with it in but I don't know how to french braid my hair. please helppp.

admin answers:

Its hard to explain in writing look up "french braid tutorials" on youtube there are some very good ones :)
also start off with practicing on DRY hair- wet hair makes it much harder to learn to braid because it tangles quickly
the best way to get good at it is to practice i used to be bad at braiding but now i can do complicated braids without even thinking about it because i had to braid my hair every day for a few weeks

Joseph asks…

how do you french braid your hair by yourself?

my sister is a dumb ass and wont help me french braid my hair. does anyone know how to do it by yourself and still have it come out like nice and tight?

admin answers:

Practice makes perfect. You can start off in the bathroom with your back to the mirror and a hand mirror nearby. Create the starter braid using both hands initially, but then switch all 3 parts to one hand and use the other hand to add hair to the outer part on one side. Then switch hands. Back and forth, back and forth. Before adding more out hair to the braid, you can grab the hand mirror and check your progress throughout the braid. Once you get the hang of it, you won't even need a mirror anymore. Your arms will get tired if you have long hair, so in between adding hair, you can let your arm rest for a minute or so.

Paul asks…

How to french braid your hair down?

how can i do my hair like this? Its not just a normal french braid.
a video would be awesome but step by step would be okay too(:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65502095@N04/6090908014/in/photostream/

here's what it looks like!

admin answers:

Its a loose waterfall braid. Just google waterfall braid or go on youtube an look up waterfall braids, and you're good to go!!

Ken asks…

How do you french braid your hair with extensions?

I want to do to two pigtails that I can re-do every 2 weeks, but I don't want to pay someone to do my hair that often.

admin answers:

You just french braid it the regular way. If you don't know how or you need a recap:

http://www.wikihow.com/French-Braid-Hair


And, you could always get a hand mirror and hold it up to a mirror if you don't have a special mirror to see the back of your head.

Have fun with your hair!

Helen asks…

How to learn how to french braid your hair?

How can I teach myself how to do this one the one with two for pig tails? Thanks!

admin answers:

Http://www.ehow.com/how_17115_french-braid-hair.html

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment