Monday, March 5, 2012

Questions About How To Be Happy Single

Mark asks…

Is it important to be happy single?

ive been from one serious relationship to the next since for the past 5 years and i just recently broke up w my boyfriend with no prospective boys in the future. how important do you think it is for me to be single and happy? Do you think I need to spend a while just focusing on myself? im 20 by the way.
And this is the first question ive ever asked on yahoo answers that wasnt a trollolol.

admin answers:

There are worse things than being single, like being in a relationship and unhappy.

At your age, there is nothing wrong with being single and discovering yourself.

Steven asks…

How can you be happy single?

Are ladies often lonely without a man in their life and if they are lonely without friends too? If you're happy, how do you find ways to be happy as you are? Some people say look for a man, but what if you're not the type to 'look for a man'?

admin answers:

If you want to be happy single, looking for a man is not the solution. If you do not have any other people to hang out with (friends OR family), the best way to find happiness is to find it within yourself. I suffered from codependency for a long time, which means I based my emotions off of other people. If I did not have anyone around, I was lost, depressed, confused, and down 24/7. Today I enjoy spending time by myself and I am happy being me. The best advice I can give you is to look for things that inspire you. Read books, listen to music, watch movies, find out who YOU are. You don't need other people to be happy. If you want to meet some new friends, try getting involved with the community: volunteer work, gym membership, a new job, etc. You need to learn to be happy with who YOU are. Once you know who you are and what your goals and interests are, you can work towards those things and keep yourself occupied.

Mandy asks…

How to love life and be a happy single women until the right guy comes along?

admin answers:

Just do things for you like do hobbies you love,take exotic vacations,enjoy flings,go dancing

Maria asks…

How can I be happy single?

I'm 16 and going to be a junior. I keep getting disappointed by guy after guy, and I'm sooo tired of it. And seeing happy couples all over the place and having a lot of friends with boyfriends sure doesn't help. How can I be happy being single and just forget about it for a while? I need to stop obssessing over wanting to be in a relationship so badly. And this year is prom, and I keep worrying about all my friends having dates except me.

admin answers:

If felt this way at 16 too.

It seemed like everyone had a boyfriend but me.

You may think I'm nuts but one thing I use to do help keep me positive and not lonely was pray for my husband to be.

I believed even because I became a Christian that God had created someone just for me. My uncle who is a Christian told me this as a child. He said God creates a soul mate for each and every person.

So at night instead of feeling lonely and sad I would think about my husband to be. I'd pray for him to happy and safe. I'd pray for his family and that they would treat him kind. Just about everything I could think of.

It seems knowing in my heart he was out there somewhere I didn't feel as lonely anymore.

I made the mistake at 16 & 17 jumping into the first relationship that came my way. The first guy broke my heart something awful plus used me. He'd take advantage of me. The second guy raped me for months on end. I met him online and he was in his mid 20's. I am very lucky I was able to get away from him when I did.

Just keep telling yourself when the time comes you'll meet the right guy.

I met my husband at age 18. We were married just 3mts after we met. We've been married for 15yrs and blessed with 3 kids.

The right guy is out there. Don't break your heart looking for him. ; )

I've been there believe me. My biggest fear use to be sitting in and old age home all alone never having married or had kids. I was sure no one would want me. We all have someone. ; )

Donald asks…

How to be happy single?

i always feel the need to be talking to a guy and when i don't have any new guys to talk to, i feel sad and lonely. what are some ways that i could be happy and single?

admin answers:

I personally don't want/need a boyfriend right now. I feel happy casually flirting and just getting on with my life. Just make your female friends your focus and if someone comes along, great, but if not you need to get used to being "on your own". However that was in quotes because you should surround yourself with family and friends so that when you aren't with anyone you still feel satisfied with your life =)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment