Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Questions About How To Get Married In Skyrim

William asks…

How do you get married in Skyrim?

i got the necklace of mara but no one wants to marry me haha. I cant marry that girl in riverwood because...i killed her. But anyway, is there any other elligable wives in Skyrim?

admin answers:

There is certain NPCs you can marry, you don't have the option to marry all of them. Look up a list on Google. Also, before you can marry them, you have to do a quest for them.

Linda asks…

How to get married in Skyrim?

I was wondering how do I get married in Skyrim. Do I have to beat the game first or what? Need info on this please.

admin answers:

You need to have the amulet of Mara to get married, so you can either buy it from Maramal in Riften or apparently there's a chance that you can find it in a random drop. I haven't done it yet myself.

Http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Marriage

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Amulet_of_Mara

Donna asks…

How to get married in Skyrim with the amulet?

So I went to Maramel, I got the Amulet of Mara. Now I want to know how do I get married? Who should I get married to? Help please?

admin answers:

You have to be wearing the amulet to open different dialouge options, go to anyone women(or man) and start talking, they will ask you to do a short quest for them then once you have dont that go with them to maramel to get married, if you own a house you can both move into your house but if you dont they ask if you want to move in with them.

John asks…

How do you get married in skyrim for the achievement?

I did the quest for the girl in Ivarstead for ten bear pelts and i thought it was a quest for her to marry you but i geuss not, any help?

admin answers:

Go to Riften and go to the pub. There should be a priest preaching to the masses about love. Talk to him, get an amulet that will show people that are interested in you. Talk to the person you want, tell them to go to the chapel and you will get married. You can live at their house if you dont have one yet or you can live at yours.

Maria asks…

Skyrim - Married Housecarl - they sleep in the little bed?

So, I'm playing Skyrim, and I decided to do the marriage thing.

I married my Housecarl, Argis the Bulwark, and when I went to go to bed, he slept in the Housecarl bed still, and I got no buff from the married-sleeping-thing. How do I make him not do that? >_>

admin answers:

I've married three different characters to three different NPCs and none of them will sleep in the bed. I have never once gotten the "lover's comfort" buff on any character. I don't know of any fix, it would be nice if there were some sort of dialogue option to direct them to the bed, but there isn't so far. Anyway, I know that's not much help, but it seems like a lot of players experience the same thing.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment