Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Questions About How To Invest In Stocks In India

George asks…

How to invest in India communications stocks? Offshore accounts?

Have some interest in Indian telecom companies and indian small cap stocks. Can anyone find the listings on the OTC. The 3 better ETF I was able to find were EPI, PIN, and INP respectively. However only 10% is invested in Telecom in each index.

admin answers:

In the USA, for india you're probably more likely to find ADR's for stocks in the Sensex or Nifty indexes.

For small cap you need an international broker.

Try ringing Charles Schwabb brokers, they might be able to help: http://www.schwab.com/public/schwab/investment_products/stocks/global_investing?cmsid=P-981910&lvl1=investment_products&lvl2=stocks

Betty asks…

I want to Invest in India stock market, i live in Thailand.?

I am an indian national living in Thailand. I want to invest and trade in indian stock exchange from thailand.suggest me how to open an a/c online from bangkok or any share broker co. from India having office in Bangkok.

admin answers:

Dalal Street investment journal provides you each and every information regarding different stocks and industries. They do a strong research using different tools like fundamental and technical analysis to predict future price movement of stocks. They provide different services like PAS, Ask dalal street, E - daily, Flashnews,etc. All products are designed keeping an eye on customers need.

For more details log on to www.dsij.in

Ken asks…

How can foreigners best invest in India/ the Indian Stock Exchanges?

I'd like to invest in India, but can't find many options beyond a few expensive companies listed on the NYSE. Any possible way to directly interact with the Indian stock exchanges?

admin answers:

It's hard to do now because they are underdeveloped and a 3rd world country. Maybe in 50 years.

Nancy asks…

How can i invest in stock market outside my country?

Ok so i am an Indian and currently investing in the India Stock Market...i am really interested in investing outside my country like The US....but i am not sure how to go about it?

admin answers:

Google "stock brokers - online" and you will get umpteen options. Check them out, and find a good one (low cost per trade, longevity, liquidity, etc.) and open an account.

Some search results:
www.interactivebrokers.ca/
www.stockhouse.com
https://us.etrade.com
www.BMOinvestorline.com

Good luck

Daniel asks…

I am a 20 year old girl and studying in a law school in India. I want to invest in stocks.Hw shd I proceed?

What vital information do I need to make such investments? How much is the minimum amount of money that I should be investing? Will I be able to benefit from such investments before I am 25 years old?

admin answers:

Http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/money101/lesson6/index2.htm
read this, and don't pick your own stocks

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment