Friday, March 30, 2012

Questions About How To Jailbreak Iphone 3g

Betty asks…

How to jailbreak iphone 3g to trick my phone thinking its on wifi for youtube?

I want to know step by step i want to jailbreak so youtube can have better quality with the wifi trick thing

admin answers:

First, jailbreak your iphone.
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7DnqOS1njU

Second, in cydia get 3G unrestrictor.

Third, go into 3G unrestrictor and choose YouTube so it can unrestrict it.

If you need more help, just send me a message.
I have this application on and it lets me watch high quality videos even though I am on 3G.

Jenny asks…

How to JAILBREAK IPHONE 3G with 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 firmware?

How can I jailbreak my iphone 3g? I am currently running firmware 3.0 that is already jailbroken. I would like to upgrade the firmware to at least 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 and have it jailbroken again.

admin answers:

If you upgrade now, it will be to 3.1.3. Take a look at what you have to do to jailbreak it and consider whether upgrading is worth it.

Carol asks…

How to jailbreak iPhone 3g s?

I want to jailbreak my iPhone 3g s but I have some questions like how to do it,will it mess up my iPhone? And is it illegal?

admin answers:

It's not illigal and if u don't like it u cab take it off easy and it dose nothing to your iPhone if u wana jailbreak use black rain it's so easy (look it up on YouTube)

Sharon asks…

How long to jailbreak iPhone 3G?

I'm using redsn0w to jailbreak my iPhone and it's taking forever. How long does it normally take?
It said it was for 4.1, but it stops at the point on the computer where it says uploading ramdisk
All I want to do is enable battery percentage, home screen wallpaper, and multitasking.

admin answers:

Should usually take 5-10mins max...are you sure you are using the correct redsn0w with what iphone version u got? I believe redsn0w is only for 3.1.2

Sandy asks…

How To Jailbreak iPhone 3g With 3.1 Software?

does anyone know how to jailbreak an iphone to the newest software?
i have a 3g but it has the 2.1 software update.
when i update it, the emergency screen comes up.
does anyone know how to activate it with out the sim too?
last thing. can i jailbreak it from a computer. and upload all my stuff from another computer?
thank youu(:

admin answers:

Not yet, it didn't come out yet. You have to wait still the dev team or whatever to come up with code in a few days or weeks or never. Lol.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment