Thursday, March 8, 2012

Questions About How To Improve Memory Loss

Paul asks…

How do I improve short-term memory loss?

I am only 16 and I have a pretty bad memory. I can't remember things I do even a couple minutes after I do them if I don't pay close attention to them. I dont have an injury but is there something I can do to improve my memory? Mainly for school..I have many activities and it's hard to keep track of everything such as homework and I do not like to write down stuff. I feel like I shouldn't have this bad a memory when I'm only 16.

admin answers:

Only by what you mention I can see you are a very busy and active person. I am not a doctor , though it seems to me that you have ADHD, meaning ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVE DISORDER. Not serious for now and it can be treated with the help of you family physician. If not you are going to have to learn how to slow down on ALL of your activities or you will end up with a nervous breakdown. No sleep no appetite, etc, etc, Take care of your mind and your body will heal. Your priorities are what you need to be in good health for you to finish school. It is time for you to start to listen to some of the elders. Good luck.

Laura asks…

How can I improve my memory and prevent future memory loss?

My great-grandmother had Alzheimer's disease. My grandmother doesn't have Alzheimer's but she can be forgetful. My mom is starting to become forgetful at times, and she's only 42.

I'm only 23, but is there anything I can do to improve my memory now, and prevent memory loss as I get older?

admin answers:

Yes , Mind Exercise , google this word and you will find soo many website on this topic and they will for sure help you to improve your memory.

Sharon asks…

Is their anything I can do improve my memory loss?

Okay, so I have always had short-term memory loss that was no big deal, but one day I was hit in the back of the head with something metal, and couldn't remember a lot. I still have headaches and sometimes glarry vision.
I forget name, dates, and pretty much everything.
I thought it was 2010 for a very long time. Still.
I thought George Bush was still our president another day.
I couldn't remember how old I was, where or who I was.
Usually, I would lay in bed thinking, where and who am I?
Please, help me. This is seriously affecting my daily life.
And, if I go to the doc, what could they do to help me?
_A_

admin answers:

I don't know what could be done medically, although I've heard that nowadays the soldiers who are coming back from the war with head injuries are getting better treatment than in previous wars. I would ask the doctor about this. With rehab after trauma, the people who provide therapy are the speech therapist, occupational therapist and physical therapist. What you're talking about I think would come under speech therapy. If you didn't want a course of therapy, you could have a therapist do an evaluation with you to offer recommendations.

George asks…

I loose my concentration very quickly and i also have memory loss?

Hello,

When i am doing my work, i forget what i am doing for couple of seconds and then again recollect what i am doing and continue.
I also have lot of memory loss as i forget things very soon like names. I don't know if there is something wrong with my mind. Am i loosing my mind? How to improve my memory skills? I also think a lot of things in the past and future. I am a bit scared about my mind now. Please advice.

admin answers:

You may have hormone deficiencies, that with the right help you can feel better fast.
Call a compounding pharmacy in your area and ask for the doctors who test and treat hormone
feelingfff.com thehallcenter.com

Robert asks…

Does lack of sleep cause memory loss?

Ok I have been sleeping late and only getting 3-5 hours of sleep everyday and in school and my life I forget things fast. So can lack of sleep cause memory loss and if I sleep early can somehow my memory improve again? Also how many hours is it required to have a good nights sleep?

admin answers:

Yes, sleep deprivation causes memory difficulties, especially with working memory. If you get a decent amount of sleep, your memory problems should go away. Most people need 7-8 hours of sleep to function properly.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment