Saturday, March 17, 2012

Questions About How To Draw Anime

Steven asks…

How can I learn to draw good anime cats?

I'm making this fan made Warriors video and I thought it would be cool to add some of my own drawings. Problem is, I don't know how to draw good "anime style" cats. I can draw anime people fine, I just have trouble with cats and other animals in the same style... If anyone can give me some tips I'd greatly appreciated it! Thanks!

admin answers:

First you need to know how to draw a cat. Anime styled cats? I guess you just add superkawaiianimedesu eyes. Lol no really, here's a good tutorial http://furramon.deviantart.com/art/Basic-Cartoon-Cat-Tutorial-23188659 It shows you how to draw realistic cats, anime cats, etc.

Thomas asks…

How to draw anime hair and eyes?

Well I want to draw (again). But I found that I can't draw. Well I CAN draw but only characters from anime shows or so on.
I use to be good at making up someone to draw but now it seems I can't even draw what I want to draw.
So I need help on trying to find where the best place to learn how to draw anime hair and eye.

admin answers:

Go to http://undergroundembassy.ning.com and ask for those tips and either franny or kaes will help you

Maria asks…

How do learn how to draw anime animals like foxes?

I'm really good at drawing but I like anime and can't draw it. It's really annoying. I only want to draw animals. Include the word chocolate in your answer so I know you read this.

admin answers:

People good at drawing but can't draw anime it because hav you ever seen Japanese people only can actually draw like anime characters, they only can draw it because they very smart of drawing anime.
Drawing anime is a really, a really hard to do, it only can them people from that country can do them!.
It take long time to draw animals truest me, try to look on picture find a picture of a animal you want to draw and copy it right and see how you doing and if you're very used doing it, try to do it without copying and different ways and try to do your best

John asks…

How can I learn to Draw anime?

I have a lot of characters from a short story I am writing. They are absolutely brilliant (Especially the boys) But they're all in my head. I have been experimenting with drawing, but I stink. I need to learn how to draw basic anime for beginners. Something that doesn't require photoshop. Thanks!

admin answers:

There's an online tutorial at wannalearn.com, link below.

Lizzie asks…

How to draw anime with no experience?

I want to learn how to draw anime. But Im not good at it because I dont know what im tryng to do. PLease give me help as to how to draw it and where to go to learn.
Idk anything about it, give me a website that gives step by step instructions!

admin answers:

I can't give you a website, but here's what I would suggest:

1. Draw a head. You need to know where your character is facing. You can to this by drawing a + on the face, with the vertical bar being where you want the nose and mouth, and the horizontal bar being where you want the eyes.

2. Draw the face. Pretty self-explanatory.

3. Draw the hair. However you want it, go for it.

4. Draw the body. Start by drawing a stick figure body posing how you want your character to pose. Then work your way from the shoulders to the hands, then the torso, then the legs, then the feet. Remember - hands and feet are pretty hard to draw, so it will take some practice.

5. Draw the clothes (or not). Again, however you want it. If you're going for detail, remember to include wrinkles where joints are bent.

6. Add detail. Again, pretty self-explanatory.

7. Color it in (optional). I would first outline it in black color-pencil, then use marker for it all. Marker doesn't leave "stroke lines" like pencil does, and it's easy to use. Remember to color from lightest to darkest to avoid staining the markers and outline the whole thing in black marker VERY LAST! Don't forget shadows!

Tips: Use a character from a previously-made cartoon (like a show or something) to practice on before you make something out of your head. It will be easier to do so if you do.

Draw VERY LIGHTLY until you are ready to make the final outline. You will always have to do some erasing (such as the + on the face).

Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment