Monday, March 5, 2012

Questions About How To Jailbreak Iphone 4 Ios 5

James asks…

Should I jailbreak my IPhone 4 on IOS 5?

Should I jailbreak my IPhone on IOS 5? If so should I jailbreak thered or unthered when it comes out? Also if I decide to jailbreak how can I make sure no info is stolen. (credit card, email, etc)

admin answers:

It's out now...

Helen asks…

How to downgrade iPhone 4 iOS 5.1 to 4.3.3 without shsh blobs?

I've looked all over the net trying to figure this out reading tutorials but still am unable to downgrade my phone to a lower firmware so I can have a untethered jailbreak any help would be greatly appreciated.

admin answers:

Well there isn't any downgrade methods anymore. :/ From 5.1 there isn't any chance to downgrade.
Look at the source I've added.

Charles asks…

Updating to iOS 5 iPhone 4?

My sister has an iPhone 4 and she wants to upgrade to iOS5 however i have tried but after an error occurs and i dont know what to do. its says cannot be restored something like that.


any other ways to jailbreak?

how to jailbreak properly?

admin answers:

No way

Jenny asks…

Should I jailbreak my iPhone?

I have an iPhone 4 running iOS 5.0 trying to decide if I should jailbreak or not. Needed somemore info is it worth the risk or is there really a risk. How much does it cost. Stuff like that. Heard u could get like Mario and Pokemon. And games like that is that true?any info would be great.

admin answers:

Just jailbreak it with some tursted guide&software. Here is a smart one I know of with easy guide and good suport: http://bit.ly/k17mt6

Steven asks…

can i upgrade to ios 5 and keep jailbreak?

i have an iphone 4 on verizon 4.2.6 and i want to update to ios 5 and keep all of my jailbreak data, is this possible, and if it is how would i be able to do it. thanks in advance

admin answers:

Its not possible since all you jailbroken data is registered with 4.2.6 and wouldn't recognize and wont be recognized on ios 5 which has newer security updates that prevent jailbroken data from being used

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment