Monday, March 12, 2012

Questions About How To Improve Credit Score Quickly

Lizzie asks…

How can I improve my credit score quickly?

I have a 479 credit score. It sucks. I can't do anything I want with my life to really improve a lot of things. How can I improve this quickly?
Oh, I am 26 yrs. old....

admin answers:

Sorry, but there is no quick way. First, pay anything that is past due (such as collection accounts) and get yourself current. Then, try to pay MORE than the minimum balance on what you owe. Rather than open new accounts here and there, establish what you have. Creditors will look at your financial relationship somewhere and take into account the length of time you maintained your account as well. Keep it up and your interested rates may lower too. DON'T FALL BEHIND ON PAYMENTS! DON'T JUST PAY THE MINIMUM BALANCE-PAY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN! Instead of splurging on those shoes that you don't need, splurge on a credit card payment! Good luck!

Steven asks…

How do I improve my credit score quickly?

My husband lost his job last year, and because of it we had 6 consecutive late car payments. Our credit score is 580. We want to get it to at least a 620. How do we do that as quickly as possible and how long will it generally take to raise it up 40 points?

P.S. We just paid down the credit card balance below 50%, and have been making car and credit card payments on time now for the last three months.

admin answers:

Сredit repair workеd fine to fix my credit. They disputed and removed lots of bad items from my credit report. I used this service - credit-report-free.totalh.com

Mary asks…

how do I improve my credit score quickly?

My credit score is far worse than I thought, and is dropping by the minute. I have a lot of debt, and little to no time to pay it off. I HAVE to buy my house in June and basically have to raise my credit score 75 points before then. I don't have the credit for and loans, or credit cards. I plan on getting a pre-paid credit card through my bank in the next week, but it's just not enough. I need a lot of help, and a lot more advice.

admin answers:

A few months is a short period of time... Contact your creditors and try to arrange payments... Most would probably be willing to work with you if you aren't arrogant and just present your case. Which bureau did you get your score through? You'll need your score from all 3 bureaus, but you'd need enough time to correct any errors in your credit report.

Sandy asks…

How To Improve My Credit Score Quickly?

Hi, everyone. I have a few questions (ooooh I'm cheating, lol) that relate to one big question. Basically, I need/want to improve my credit score by 100 points.

How can I do that?
Does it take a while after you've paid a creditor for it to get removed off your credit report? How long?
Where can I get a free credit report?


Anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

admin answers:

I am the credit expert LOL. You can get a free credit report anywhere. Experian gives them. Be careful because some websites say they are free but you have to sign up for a year long service. When you pay something it can take a while for it to be reported, however, keep a copy of the canceled check, or the cashed money order. If you are going for a mortgage and they tell you that you owe money to someone, make sure you havea copy of the canceled check to prove you pay it. Once t hings are in collections it can be a while before they report you as paid. If you pay something in full, call them and ask them for a letter stating you paid. Raising your credit by 100 points is going to take quite a while.

George asks…

How can I quickly improve my credit score?

I've made every payment on time for the past two years. However, I've taken out a lot of new credit and have used a lot of it to start a new business, which has lowered my score.

admin answers:

Don't accept any new credit cards and don't close any unused credit cards. Continue to make your payments on time. The less debt you have, the higher your score goes up.

Remember: It takes time for your score to improve. There's no quick fix.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment