Saturday, March 10, 2012

Questions About How To Love

James asks…

How to tell her i like her without saying love just yet?

Ok so this girl that I have like for a while now, I asked her out. She said yet but she wouldnt be able to until after the first week of the new year because she is out of town. I want to write her a little poem or something that tells her how much I like her without saying LOVE yet. Do you guys have any ideas of what I could write? Any help is good, Thanks!

admin answers:

Well I had the same problem I just told her how I feel and I also talked about what I like about her. And when I did write it It came out great. Good luck.

Sharon asks…

How to calm an obsession with a band you love so much!?

I know you get your hardcore Elvis and Beatles fans, but i'm so obsessed with the band 'The Doors''. I listen to their music all day long and just can't stop. Morrison is almost like a god to me!

admin answers:

I am obsessed with Pink Floyd and have been for years.

I'm listening to the song "on the turning way" from the album "a momentary lapse of reason" right now :]

Pink Floyd is definitely my favorite band of all time. They have a sound I like that I never heard from any other band. It makes me mellow and its fun to drink to or do nearly any drug.

William asks…

How can our Collective Consciousness be used to bring Peace and Love to All Life?

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Gandhi

((((HUG))))

Namaste

Peace and Love
If a man should conquer in battle a thousand and a thousand more, and another should conquer himself, his would be the greater victory, because the greatest of victories is the victory over oneself.


-Buddha

admin answers:

If a human being desires to bring Peace and Love to All, he must locate and discard the faults within himself, and discontinue finding faults within other human beings.

When mans faults have been located and discarded, then a human being will see and feel every-ones, pain, suffering, hunger and thirst as though these were there own.

This will then allow Peace and Love to flow into the world.
This human being would then be considered a "True Human Being".

"Peace be always with you."

Lizzie asks…

What do i need to build a computer (basically from scratch) and how could make it?

if you could help me out by sending me a site or a list of supplies i'd be needing to make a computer, that'd be great. Also, if you have any important info about how to make a comp or anything like that, i'd love to hear about that too.

admin answers:

Use tigerdirect.com to find your parts.

I have never built one but I know that you need a case with a power supply, a motherboard, ram, a hard drive, a processor, fans, you may want a video card, A disk drive, sound card, card reader etc.

Susan asks…

How do you say "i love you but i dont know how to tell you" in korean?

im looking for it in the english kind of spelling. so i can sound it out. and also the korean symbols and letters.
please answer!!!!

admin answers:

Sarang-han-neun-dae, mot-mal-ae joo-gaes-uh
사랑한는데, 못말에주겠어.

Hope this helps!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment