Sunday, March 25, 2012

Questions About How To Have Twins On Sims 2

William asks…

How do you get a set of twins on Sims 2?

I have Sims 2 for the PC and I've heard of two cheats that are supposed to make a mother have twins, but I've tried them and they don't work. I know you can sometimes get them randomly, but I'd like to control it. Any suggestions?

admin answers:

Well, i dont think theres a cheat to that, but it would sometimes happen, it happend to me once, one was a boy and the other was a girl

George asks…

How do you make a sim have twins on sims 2?

I have sims 2 and i really want to make my sim have twins. I asked my friend and she said to type into the cheat box "forcetwins" but i have tried it many times and it doesn't work. I'm not sure if it might be because i have a mac. My friend also said make them eat cheesecake but i'm unable to make it and i have full cooking skills! PLEASE help!!!

admin answers:

I recognize this because I've had the same problem: ctrl+shift+c and then "forcetwins" doesn't work!

Do you have any expansion packs?
Because if you do, you should try this:

> press ctrl + shift + c
> Enter this code: "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true"
> Get your sim pregnant (or use this cheat to get him/her pregnant)
> When your sim is pregnant, hold shift while pressing on him/her, and if everything is going right, you should see "forcetwins" between the options.
> Click it.

I'm very sure of this, because I do it every time I want twins.
I'm not sure wether it'll work out if you don't have any expansion packs though.

Good luck!

Susan asks…

Does anybody know how to have twins on Sims 2 for PC?

I need to know how to have twins on Sims. I've looked it up on yahoo before but the answers seem all very complicated. Does anybody know a simple way, or could you just explain it to me in steps.

Thank you.

admin answers:

Well as you know, you can't choose whether your Sim will have a boy or girl, or twins. But you can with this cheat.
First, get the cheat box up with Ctrl, Shift, and C.
Then type this:
boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
next, hold shift and click your Sim.
Click "Spawn", then "Tombstone of L and D".
Next, click the Tombstone of L and D.
If she is already pregnant, just go to "force twins".
VIOLA! Now when she has the babies, it will be twins. :]
HAPPY SIMMING :]
by the way, there is another way to do this that is a bit easier but it doesn't always work. It never works for me. Get up the cheat box [Ctrl, Shift, C] and type: twinzare2cute. It might not work so i suggest you do the cheat above. :] good luck!!

Michael asks…

How do you have twins on sims 2?

Okay I have Sims 2 delux and I can't figure out how to have twins. I've tried boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true - then get sim pregnant and the 'shift-ctrl-c and the forcetwins and nothing.
I've tried the twinsR2cute I can't find the spawn - then twins....

For PC

admin answers:

Use the cheat forcetwins.
Press ctrl + shift then C and then type the cheat in.
But it only works when your sim is pregnant.

Donna asks…

Why aren't the cheats for having twins on Sims 2 working?

Can someone give me a way to have twins they know will work for sure. All i have is the regular sims 2 and i also have nightlife. Is there a certain way i need to do it for these? I have tried the forcetwins and twinsr2cute thing, but it won't work. Please i really want my sim to have twins, how do i do it? I heard if you eat cheesecake that you can have twins, but can you make cheesecake with just the sims 2 or not? All i can eat is jello for dessert. I heard if you have all the cooking skills you can make cheesecake, is that true? Well please help me all you can! And thanks for any answers, even if you don't help i know you tried!

admin answers:

I know there is a cheat, but I don't know it. Be careful of what you wish for. My Sims have had twins and they are so much to take care of. I had to hire a nanny until they grew to childhood!!

An additional note. When my sims had twins, she didn't eat any cheesecake. I only had Sims2 when she had the twins. Now I have Nightlife also.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment