Sunday, March 18, 2012

Questions About How To Improve Memory For Studying

Robert asks…

how can improve my memory for studying purposes and also for life?

i dont have good memory,i forget things easily and i get confuse easily as well so i really need work on my memory.could you recommend me to any good sites or just some good advice

admin answers:

You will first need to find out what you learning style is..
Visual-learn better off seeing things
audio/oral-hearing things
writing-writing things down or seeing things written down
or active-building/making things to learn from.
Once you have found this out use it for example of you learn better off writing, write everything down and keep writing it till you feel you have learned it.
Or oral-recored whatever you need to remember and keep playing it back
etc.
Hope i have helped :)

Michael asks…

How can I improve my memory? supplements or vitamins?

I want to improve my memory for studying. What is a good way to improve it? any vitamins or supplements?

admin answers:

There are various herbs and vitamins you can take.. Try focus fast... Helped with my memory - but take as directed b/c it's potent.

Betty asks…

what is the best book to teach study skills memory?

Im thinking about going back to school after 26 years of being away from school. What is the best book or DVD to help teach you how to study and improve your memory for studying?

admin answers:

Oh I read a really good book on memory;it was called............................................................................................um......................

Joseph asks…

how to improve concentration while studying and also memory?

i get distracted by internet and specially facebook and orkut
how to increase my sitting for studies

admin answers:

The first steps always start by what you do yourself. What I like to do is set out a schedule and make internet my reward. Maybe I'll have 3 hours of work, 1 of internet ( of course then numbers would vary depending on your situation). This can help make you feel like you've really done something. If you are trying to improve your memory, you may want to try looking up a song that has the same theme as what your studying. I know that sounds lame and quite fairly the songs are just that, but it really does wonders. Say you can't find any song, and you have tried yourself to make up a little poem or something, then try just listening to a soft, catchy tune while you study. When writing your quiz, think back to the song and it should work wonders. Also, maybe try re-writing your notes repeatedly, and saying what your writing while your pencil is scratching. This helps with hearing and visual aid, plus being repetitive can really drill it something into your brain.

Laura asks…

How to improve memory and study skills?

So, I have this terrible problem of not being able to retain what I read for very long.
I do terrible on tests because even after I study for long hours I just can't seem to understand or hold on to what I learned for very long.
I'll read a paragraph and remember details about it, but never the details on the test. I would really like to improve but just don't know what I could do.
If I'm stupid then that's that, but I would really like a few studying tips to help get better grades.
THANKS.

admin answers:

I think your study habits are fine, it's just that...

1) First, sleep well (at least 8 hours) and eat breakfast with lots of eggs the day of your test.

2) Start studying maybe a couple of days or even a week before the test.

3) Try studying right after your teacher gives you a lecture about the subject of the test.

4) Talking when you try to study the info helps.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment