Sunday, March 25, 2012

Questions About How To Jailbreak Iphone 4.2.1

Sharon asks…

how to jailbreak iphone 4.2.1 (untethered)?

im new to iphone :). i've made some research on jailbreaking 4.2.1. some says greenpoison can. some says 4.2.1 cannot be untethered jailbreak yet... helppppp
thank you for quick reply. jailbreakme was the first thing i tried but the install button doesn't show up no matter how many times I refresh the website:(

admin answers:

Run a search for "jailbreakme"

Nancy asks…

Jailbreak iphone 4.2.1?

I have an iphone 3g,4.2.1,and the power button doesn't work so I can not enter dfu mode,I'm trying to use this phone for tmobile,any help on how to do this?

admin answers:

You need fix the power button.

Steven asks…

How to Unlock iPhone 3Gs 4.2.1 and Jailbreak 05.15 Baseband?

Can i unlock iphone 3g 4.2.1 and jailbreak online , i have iphone 3gs 05.15 baseband , please tell me what website to use.

admin answers:

With firmware 4.2.1 you can easily do the jailbreak to unlock you have to find the right software.

Chris asks…

How can I jailbreak my iPhone 4.2.1 using only the iPhone itself? Is it possible? ?

I want to use my Tmobile account with this iPhone!

admin answers:

No there is no way whatsoever, i take it you want to unlock? You have to jailbreak first in any case, it also depends what iphone you have? If its 3G or old 3GS then you can jailbreak and unlock with redsn0w, if its iphone 4 then you cannot unlock at the moment,.
To jailbreak and unlock 3G and oldbootrom 3GS look here:
www.idevicenews.co.uk/unlock4.html
For everything else:
www.idevicenews.co.uk/readmore-19.html
Check this site for the latest updates on jailbreaking and unlocks. A new jailbreak/unlock is expected to be soon.
It also gives you everything you need including jailbreaks, unlocks, installous, firmwares etc etc
Hope that helps.
Www.idevicenews.co.uk

Jenny asks…

How to achieve an untethered 4.2.1 jailbreak & unlock for iPhone 3GS ?

Hi, I want to know how to get an unlocked iPhone 3GS (new bootrom) and also have an untethered jailbreak, I know that in order to get the jailbreak I use greenpoison but I want to know how to get my baseband updated too so I can use ultrasnow. Thanks for the help :)

admin answers:

You can try greenpoison if it is updated,
do not buy any software or code.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment