Thursday, January 26, 2012

Questions About How To Be Happy In A Relationship

Michael asks…

how much time should couples spend together to keep up a happy relationship?

I'm wondering how much time is required to keep couples in a happy relationship. I understand that people in long distance relationships aren't able to have much face to face time but I want to know how much contact should couples have whether it be in person, on telephone, etc.

admin answers:

I guess it all depends on the couple and how much ya'll think ya'll should spend time together. Ya'll could discuss the times when your avaibable to talk on the phone or make a set schedule on the days you guys would be able to visit each other. It really just depends on when ya'll are available. Long distant relationships aren't always easy and it takes alot of good communication.

Steven asks…

How far into a happy relationship to get engaged?

I've been in a happy relationship for nearly 7 months now with my boyfriend. I know engagement is only by choice but, Whens the right time to get engaged? I get really excited thinking about it :)

admin answers:

Well, contrary to what some others have said, it isn't necessary to live with someone in order to get to know them. Millennia of human history suggests that living together before marriage is not necessary.

In general, I would say you need to have been with someone at least a year, but there is no set amount of time. But, seven months is probably still in the infatuation stage.

Nancy asks…

How to maintain a healthy and happy relationship with a group of friends?

But my group is not a fixed friendship group. There may be odd and even numbers of members in the group. So the left out problem is still there.....):

admin answers:

I would like to recommend you an ebook entitled "50 Tips to Make People Like You". You can download this ebook for absolutely free at the link provided below. (Just click on the 'Save Me' button in order to download the pdf file directly).

From the 50 tips shared in this ebook, I believe there are at least 60% of the tips you can apply to maintain a healthy and happy relationship with your group of friends. You may take a look.

All the best to you!

James asks…

How can I have a happy relationship?

The number one thing in a relationship that bugs me is that I hate it when I'm submissive. I hate it when a gf buys me things, tells me where we should go, what we should do. But I also dislike being dominant. I have no appreciation for a girl that does everything I want her to do. The ideal would be a perfectly balanced relationship, but I don't believe that's possible. Could I ever succeed in love?

admin answers:

It should come naturally. If you can't be naturally happy in a relationship, that person's not for you.

Mandy asks…

Poll. How many people are in a happy relationship?

I hear so many people complaining about their relationships. It would be a nice change to hear the good from people too. I, myself am in a happy, non-controlling, respectful relationship. :D

admin answers:

I have been married for 20 years and have never been happier than I am right now. The relationship gets better and better as time goes by..in all aspects. I think it is because the more time that passes, the better we know and want to please each other.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment