Thursday, January 26, 2012

Questions About How To Impress A Girl

Chris asks…

How to impress girl who doesn't go to my school?

I'm in 9th grade and I liked a girl in 8th, but she went to another highschool!!!
In in drumline and want to impress her, or just let her know I'm thinking about her. How should I do that, msg on Facebook or wat?

admin answers:

Message on facebook? Ha no.

Go up to her and ask her out.
That'll impress her.

William asks…

how to impress girl in my new office who is senior and older than me?

hi frnds! recently i joined my new ofc..there is a girl who is in my team only and i like her very much and as i m new she is very helpful to me. she is 3 years older than me by age.plz tell me how to impress her.

admin answers:

Use sexy stares.

Helen asks…

How to impress girl I like on her birthday?

I have a close female friend whose birthday is coming up. I want her to really enjoy it on top of it being an opportunity to possibly move us closer to boyfriend and girlfriend. What are sweet things I could do for her? I am already planning some sort of party but have no idea what it will be.

admin answers:

It all depends on who she is. If it was me, i'd like if the guy collaborated with my friends to brainstorm and make it about everything I like. That would also ensure that no one I didn't like was invited haha. Make it fully themed for her. All her interests should be touched upon... Figure out a way to incorporate them into a day.

Carol asks…

How to impress a girl?

hey please tel me how can i impress girls. i am good looking and hav athelete physiqe.. but don have gf yet

admin answers:

You we're talking about how you look in your question-- dont brag about your looks to try to get a girlfriend. It makes you look conceited

On the other hand, don't look like a slob.

Be your self.

Never tell a lie to a girl to impress them because if you do start dating, the will eventually find out that you were lying.

Don't do things that you usually wouldn't do (ex. Curseing, talking a lot..) just to get a girl's attention.

Betty asks…

How to Impress a girl?

I want to impress girls, i need to know, what makes them happy? Suggestions please....

admin answers:

You should always be nice make her laugh don't make mean jokes about them defend her if someones mean treat her like a person not like a prize and always ALWAYS be faithful

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment