Monday, January 9, 2012

Questions About How To Deactivate Facebook

Daniel asks…

How Deactivate facebook without changing anything?

I want to deactivate facebook and focus on more importings but i just have one question, If i deactivate it and when i reactivate will all my tag pictures and convo still be there. And how to do so?

admin answers:

Yes. All your tags,conversations and every detail ever posted to your profile will be there upon re-activating your account. De-activating simply means you are putting your Facebook "to sleep" and you can re-activate it at any time you want by simply signing in to your account with your username and password as normal. To de-activate your account,simply follow these steps:
1) Go to Account (top right hand corner of your FB Home page)
2) Click on the "Settings" option
3) Click on "De-activate Account"

George asks…

Is there a limit to how often you can deactivate Facebook?

I deactivated my Facebook last night, but since then I've remembered that I don't have backups for the photos I kept on there. I'd like to go back in and retrieve them, but only if I can deactivate my account right away afterwards.

I think I remember that MySpace made you wait a few days before removing your account for a second time. Does Facebook do that, too?

admin answers:

No, it is unlimited, but if you do it repeatedly in a short time, they may confront you and ask if you are really you

Chris asks…

when you deactivate facebook, how long until you lose everything for good?

is it 6 months .. a year etc? I am speaking of deactivating and no deletion of facebook.

I dont want to lose all my friends, pictures etc. I just need to deactivate it sometimes
so I can focus on my life. How long can I keep it deactivated before I lose it all?

admin answers:

As far as I'm concerned there's no time limit for your account to be deactivated.

Mary asks…

How to deactivate facebook from iPod touch?

I have tried five times to deactivate but it dosent work. Don't tell me to look on the computer I wanna know how to do it from my iPod touch?

admin answers:

I used to have a IPod Touch but never deactivate my account from it but I can tell you that you can.

There are two Facebook a cellphone can see/use and it's "Mobile Facebook = How you see it from a cellphone" and "Regular Facebook = how you see it from a computer". Instead of going on "Mobile Facebook" you should open it as a regular Facebook then you go to settings and account and etc. I forgot where the change of Mobile to Regular on a IPod Screen so I can't help you there but you gotta look for it. Best of luck!

William asks…

can I deactivate facebook so others can't see my profile but i can still see theirs?

I'm just in a bad time right now where I really don't want a lot of people to know what I'm doing or my business, but I still want to see what some other people are doing on facebook. How do I select the option where I can still post on some people's walls and look at people's profiles but they can't click on mine? I've seen people who have done that but I don't know how.

admin answers:

Your privacy settings have nothing to do with other people's.

If you set yours to Private (just go through the privacy options and select everything you want to be private), then nobody can see that stuff.

But you might want to be more open about yourself and stop creeping on peoples' facebooks that you wouldn't want to see yours!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment