Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Questions About How To Flirt With Your Boyfriend

Jenny asks…

How do you cuddle/physically flirt with your boyfriend?

What are some examples of how to do this with your boyfriend? How should you go about this? What are some cute things that you can do and make it fun for him too?

admin answers:

There's this thing that guys like; when you're cuddling, tickle his arms with your fingers, lightly pressing on his arms, mvoe your fingers in a zig-zag motion, or circles.

Play-fighting is also pretty fun

Chris asks…

How do you flirt with your boyfriend over facebook/msn?

Hiya, I've been going out with my boyfriend for just under a month (I know its not that long) but we're on our school holidays and we don't see each-other much so we speak over facebook. I really want to flirt with him but I just don't know how?! Please help me - thanks :-)

admin answers:

-hey you! I miss you<3
-goodmorning baby:)

Ok, just be sweet & yourself...put some humor in it, as the relationship grows the feelings will become stronger..it might be awkward at first to tell him "i love you so much i need your kisses my love" but yeah be sweet and don't cover his wall with all your comments. Don't suffocate him

Donna asks…

How you know someone try to be friend or if they are flirt with your boyfriend?

Well I talk to one of staff he think this girl just trying be friendly but me I think she want my boyfriend jon and jon think the same she always trying hold is hand or touch him around how do I know she trying to be friendly or she trying to flirt with him?

admin answers:

If she is trying to hold his hand then i'd say she is flirting with him

Robert asks…

How to flirt with your boyfriend?

Okay, soo i barely gett to see my boyfriend and i wanna be more flirty in person and through textt . Idk what to say.. because i always get short answers how do i get long answers out of himm?? I usually only get ya, me too, lovee youu, etc.

Pleaseeee helpp. I realllyy like him. btw i dont want anything gross. we are only thirteen ! thankss.

admin answers:

.Might be a good idea to ask him something about homework.Let him know you miss him and hope that you two can hang out sometime try to get him to make suggestions

Laura asks…

How to flirt with your boyfriend at the movies without going to far or being nasty?

& im 14 so I dont want to go far?

admin answers:

Why not try something simple like whispering in his hear that you love him and then look at him after and see his face reaction, then maybe snog him at that point? If you wish to push it that bit further then while your snogging him why not rub your hand over his private parts on the top of his jeans?

Just go with the flow and use your imagination.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment