Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Questions About How To Join The Dark Brotherhood In Skyrim

Thomas asks…

How do you join the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim?

I am looking everywhere in whiterun but I just can't find the guy that you need to see to join. Please keep me updated.

admin answers:

You need to get it in your quest query first. The quest can be given by the bartender in Riverwood, just ask about any Rumors.

Mark asks…

How can I join the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim?

I have asked inn keepers, shop keepers, people, & beggars for rumors but I can't seem to get the quest of how to join. Please help. P.S. if you know where the boy is in whiterun & tell me his specific location the I will vote your answer the best. Thank you!

admin answers:

In Windhelm there is a house that is "Haunted" when you enter the house there is a kid performing the Black Sacrament and he asks you to kill a lady. After you kill her you tell the kid. After you complete that quest travel to Riverwood and rent a room. Then Sleep for exactly 8 hours. Then when you wake up the quest line begins!!

Maria asks…

How Do You Join The Dark Brotherhood In Skyrim?

All the other tutorials i have seen, they have a quest that leads them to a place but I'm trying to figure out how you get the quest. I'm not sure if you need the quest or whether you can just go up there and do it.

admin answers:

You can also talk to Idesa Sadri in Candalhearth Hall in Windhelm. Ask them about cursed children. If you’re in Riften, Maul will share information on the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild for a price. Find Maul resting on a post near the city entrance.

Eventually you’ll get a tip to speak with a boy named Aventus Aretino, located in the Aretino Residence in Windhelm. You may be able to speak with him without receiving the rumor first.

Speak to the boy and take the quest “Innocence Lost.” Do it & Nothing will happen.

Afterwards, just sleep (6 hours i did) and you wake up in another room with a choice of three to kill,

It doesnt matter which one you choose as long as you kill one.

Then she gives you a quest to go to the HQ

Carol asks…

How can I join The Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim?

I killed a innocent people like I did Oblivion. And nothing happened. Do I have to find Aventus Arentino?

admin answers:

Before you join them in Skyrim you may have to kill one or two of their assassins. If you loot their bodies you will find a note stating that someone wants you dead and that they have already paid. Or you can track down a young child in Windhelm and complete a mission from him you will later receive an anonymous note from a courier simply stating "We Know."

Joseph asks…

Skyrim: Is the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim? If so, how do I join them?

Call me sadistic, but in my opinion joining the Dark Brotherhood and progressing through it's ranks was one of the most fun parts of Oblivion. In Oblivion, all I had to do was murder a couple innocent people and Lucian Lachance propositioned my for membership. So far in Skyrim I have murdered 20+ innocents, including a few children (I swear I felt bad doing it, lol) and nothing has happened.

admin answers:

You must go to Windhelm and find the child, Aventus Aretino, who has perform the Black Sacrament. Go to him, and fulfill his wishes. After his troubles have been resolved, you will receive a letter with a printing of the Black Hand, and stating that we acknowledge your accomplishment. Rest, you have done a lot. Your story shall begin from there, brother.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment