Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Questions About How To Get A Girl To Like You Yahoo

William asks…

Need help w/ a girl, 14 year old freshmen guy best answer 10 points, please help?

Ok so this is going to be VERY long, please read it all, and if u answer all the questions free 10 poitsn for you lol, oh yeah and btw this is my friend thats a girls yahoo acc, she let me use it lol

Okay, for starters, i'm a 14 year old freshmen (play school team basketball, popular, which i dont care about, and every1 says im really funny but im not atteniton whorish just like b4/after class ill talk to my friends and people will listen (gets very weird) and so is this girl..... okay so we're in the same math class and first day of school i went and sat next to her cuz thats were my friends were sitting... but then we got assigned seats on like the 3rd day of school, we havent talked yet until now, shes like, "oh great i have to sit next to you again" joking around, then she smiled etc. then u do sometimes make jokes, but only when there funny, im not attention whorish, and she aways laughs at them etc, so... but yeah then shes just like hey ur sam right im like yeahhh and ur olivia shes like yup, then we talk for like 5 min, i tried to be really confident, looking her in the eye the whole convo and smiling etc, and she was too, and she was laughing whenever i said something funny... then we go to lunch ( the 4 lunch waves take place in period 5 thats when we have math ) and we come back shes like hey u got any gum? im like nope sorry, then we dont talk for the rest of that day. then the day after that we didnt talk at all. then the day after that im like holy **** that girls music is so loud (she was blasting screamo lol) and shes like ikr, (did this to start convo) then we talk for a few min then she does that thign with her hand were she likes move her fingures towards her to lean towards her so i do and she whispers in my ear ( i ******* loved that ) and shes likes isnt that the girl that stole all those graphing calculators, then im like yeee. then right before we leave, she said she forgot to put in her contacts, so shes liek hey ur smart whats the homework, then she pauses and is like wait nvm ur a dumbass then starts smiling/laughing with me.. then the today we got our tests back and she asked me a question on the homeowkr so i helped her, then we got our quizes back, then after she got hers, she takes mine and i got like a point higher than her and shes like damn maybe your not so dumb haha, then im like really acting all surprised, then she starts laughing again, then shes like yo why didnt u get sticker i got one, im like holy **** i didnt get a sticker? then she starts cracking up, then, we left for lunch ( which i never talk to her there or back from lunch or at lunch) (never spoke to her outside of the class) but then i get back and i here her talking to her friend ( i dont know if olivia has a bf or not but i think she might but is breaking up with him ) cause she was like yeah he keeps blowing me off, and he never wants to do anythiong, imma give him until teusday and if he doesnt do anything imma break up with him, talking to her friend thats a girl, and shes like oh ok, so yeah thats how today ended..... im planning on asking her if she has a cell on monday, is that too quick or good? also do u think shes into me? please be honest, also im thinking about asking her out wendseday and we keep talking ( if she texts me back, with good stuff not like lol or k, cause that probsd means she doesnt like tlakign to me) but im i rushing it? we never met before last monday.... ( like 12 days ago ) so do u think she likes me? and is it too early to get her number? also what should i do abot the bf thing? i cant just ask cuz thats weird, im thinking about asking a friend of hers, also any other ways to start convos with her? thanks... best answer 10 points oh and btw ive been trying to act really confident, like looking her in the eye and smiling when we talk etc.... also i was thinking of just before class starts, handing her my phone on the contact page thats filled out like this: First Name: Olivia
Last name: Not a clue Mobile: thats what my setup for my contacts is for, is that a good idea? so she can fill it in with her number and hit add, or just give it back blank if she doesnt want to? any ideas?

admin answers:

Wow.. I actually read all that! Ahaa :)
im a 14 year old girl... If you want my HONEST opinion.. I think your just a REALLY good friend.. But if she said she was planning to dump him then its maybe cos she met you and thinks your better than he boyfriend and would like you instead?
But really she might just think your really good mates!
And dont ask her out yet!! I mean you know hardly anything about her!!
I like the idea with you asking for her number cos i hate it when like us girls ask for it! But it will be a bit wierd handing it out.. Just be an honest, straight guy and ask for it! Have some confidence mate!
And i dont think its too early.. I met this boy and the first day and he asked for my number straight away!
When its texting it much better cos its not face to face and therefore allows you to be jokey and funnier!
But really get to know her a bit more first.. Girls loves it when the topic is on them! And like you said your not an attention whore so would be best to get to know her? Like what she likes to do, fav food,colour, hobbies? Stuff like that..
Wait to see where she goes with her boyfriend first cos you wouldnt want to be interferring..
Its too early to be with her as you know nothing about her and as she's got a boyfriend it would be best to see where it goes..
Keep flirting... And giving LITTLE hints not big or it would be too obvious! And keep looking out for her hints as well! The best way to start a realtionship is being good friends :)
go with your instincts!
So good luck!! <3

John asks…

How do you get someone to write an article on a theatrical show for girls on yahoo in the News?

I started a theatrical show for girls and young women in Brampton Ontario and I need more publicity to sell tickets. I would like it posted on Yahoo Canada in the news section. I really need help with promoting the show. It is called " Growing Up XX real girls... real stories... The Emancipation Tour. It is playing at the Heritage Theatre in Brampton, Ontario April 14-15 at 8 PM. We haven't sold that many tickets and we desperatly need help with ticket sales. This show promotes the voices of girls which are lacking in society. It is a positive venue for girls and young women. Each girl and young women asnwered the question " What does being a girl mean to you?" They wrote and they perform their own monologues. It is basically a younger version of the Vagina Monologues. We have tried getting newspapers to write articles on the show but they really don't think it is that important. The stabbing of a 12 year old girl in Toronto demonstrates why this show is need by girls and young women.

admin answers:

Call up the news

Ruth asks…

I like a girl on yahoo messenger. How should I talk to her?

I am 20 year old boy & I like a 19 year old girl on yahoo messenger we met online & became good friends we chat regularly she is a very good girl & she is very well natured & I started liking her more every time we chat. She took my phone number & photo & she texts me whenever she comes online & asks me to come online we are chatting from some time now but I am unable to move our talks forward we chat daily but only how are you whats going on how was your day etc I want to move forward what should I do as I have never chatted with a girl seriously what should I say to her please help how should I move my talks forward to approach. I dont want to hurt her by doing any mistakes or haste & I dont want to lose her so how should I talk to her & get her number & talk to her on phone & move our friendship foward. Will she feel bad If I do so how should I move our friendship foward please help & advice thanks.

admin answers:

Well when i had my first gf i used to right stuff that i thought she might find interesting and funny to talk about and wrote them on a paper so i dont forget. And it did work abit. Most ppl will tell u to be ur self and thats correct too. I say u can start new type or chatting like asking her ( future plans , favorite type of ppl , her type of guys , her social life , movies , music , if she like to meet u in person, sex life .. Etc etc ) you dont have to sound super funny just try to be as decent as possible ( cuz if u werent a naturally funny person u'r gonna feel awkward ) and lastly just talk to her like shes a part of u like make ur self as comfortable as if ur alone . And believe me words will flow like a river .please remember to open new stuff on PHONE or if u can see her that would be great. And apart from talking u can start doing other stuff like ( calling her before she sleeps just to say goodnight, call her when u wake up or even smsing her , call her for no reason at all just to hear her voice ) cuz girls love these stuff and that make u sound like ur really interested in her. BTW once a super smart man ( ME ) said : Sometimes silence can be the best conversation lovers can have. So dont push on ur self and turn to be a talkative person.

Maria asks…

I REALLY LIKE DIS GIRL ON YAHOO ANSERS...ADVICE FOR ME?

i told this girl i liked her and i wanted to hang out. i joked around with her and i was very straightforward. (i thougth girls liked that). basically i told her how i feel and now shes ignoring my mails and wont except any invites that i send her way. i seen her first on here and read some of her answers and i liked the way she thinks, similar to me. i looked at her profile on myspace and she lives in the same state as me like an half hour from where i live. i think shes a cool person and i told her all this. i know i didnt come on too strong. so what should i do to get her to notice me? do you think she likes me and is very shy?
why not try???
you dont understand im not some stalker old guy we are the same age 19!!! im not trying kill her im trying to date her!

admin answers:

Did the thought ever occur to you that maybe she didn't want to talk to a vulgar little prick who obviously cant take no for an answer? Maybe the notion of you mailing her friends and asking them to pass along messages kinda turned her off, did you think about that? Or how about sending her 6-10 emails a day kinda creeped her out(that's putting it lightly)?

I mean how lethargic can one be? Maybe you should take the hint buddy and back off ! Its equivocal that she is NOT into you and never will be!!

Stop messaging my friends before i ask them all to report your a@@ and get you suspended!!!

BUG OFF!!!!!!

Laura asks…

I REALLY LIKE THIS GIRL ON YAHOO ANSWERS...ADVICE FOR ME?

i told this girl i liked her and i wanted to hang out. i joked around with her and i was very straightforward. (i thougth girls liked that). basically i told her how i feel and now shes ignoring my mails and wont except any invites that i send her way. i seen her first on here and read some of her answers and i liked the way she thinks, similar to me. i looked at her profile on myspace and she lives in the same state as me like an half hour from where i live. i think shes a cool person and i told her all this. i know i didnt come on too strong. so what should i do to get her to notice me? do you think she likes me and is very shy?

admin answers:

Maybe shes creeped out- there are A LOT of pedophiles online dude

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment