Sunday, January 8, 2012

Questions About How To Insert A Tampon

Laura asks…

How to insert tampon at school without mirror?

I'm 14, and just put my first tampon in a little while ago, with a mirror. How exactly can I put on in without a mirror? And how to I reach down to move the string out of the way when I pee, without peeing on my hand?

admin answers:

Just don't use tampons at school until you feel confident putting them in. As for the string... It dries quite fast even if you wee on it. You can hold it forward, then only a tiny bit of it gets wet and your hand stays dry...

Compact mirror is a good idea, as long as you don't drop it in the loo!

Mark asks…

I know how to insert tampons, but after 2-3 hours, my tampon comes out. Any suggestions?

I've been using tampons for nearly 7 years, and they don't seem to want to stay in. I know how to use a tampon and I have tried multiple brands and I can't get to seem to get one to "stick" for more than a few hours. Usually, it is just a waste.

admin answers:

You need to put it in higher up. The base of the tampon should be a half inch from the opening. You can try using a larger size. Doing keggles can help you build muscles in that area and tighten it.

John asks…

How and where to insert tampon?

i already know u insert it in the vagina, but where the heck is it??ive had my period for a year and a half and hav only used pads, but i dont want to anymore. so if u could help plzzz. ive already think i found where to put it and all but whn i try, it doesnt slip in like anyone says, like im afraid ill tear sumthing im not supposed to! ???dumb i know but plzz

admin answers:

You have two holes down there...your butthole and then your vagina...obviously its not in the butt. Hold the applicator with the fat part where the tampon is right at the rim of the hole, with your thumb and middle finger hold the rim right about that, and put your index finger on the top so you can use that finger to push it in. With your thumb and middle finger push the actual applicator into your vagina until your thumb tip touches your area, then use ur index finger and push down on the applicator so the cotton tampon goes inside you. Then just pull out the plastic or cardboard applicator (depending on what brand you use) and throw it out. You'll see the string..you wont tear anything, and youll just see the string hanging out. Have fun

Sharon asks…

How do I insert tampon?

I've spent 1 hour trying to figure out how to insert a tampon. I can't find the right hole and whenever I try pushing it in it hurts, it just doesn't feel right. can someone help please?
I'm serious!
Forgot to add that I have swimming at school tomorrow and it's compulsory. And I definitely don't want to use a pad.
Drubbin go F*CK urself.

admin answers:

First, get lite/slimmer tampons or the ones with a really slick applicator, like tampax pearl. You need to be relaxed to insert a tampon. Try practice inserting one after taking a shower, when all your muscles are relaxed. Or you could try putting one foot on the bath tub or toilet. If you have trouble finding your spot, place a mirror on the floor and squat over it. Hold the tampon at the middle of the applicator, where the ridges are at, and slide it up until your fingers touch your body. It should not hurt, nor should you feel it. If you do, then it's not far enough in.

William asks…

FOR WOMEN ONLY: How do I insert a tampon correctly?

I’ve always used pads, but recently I decided to switch to tampons. I have read the insertion instructions on the box and read tampon insertion tips at http://www.beinggirl.com/en_US/pages/goods_tampinsert.jsp , but my attempts at it have failed; I find it painful, and am unable to insert it fully (it’s also very hard to get the partially-inserted tampon out).

I am worried about the tampon breaking my hymen, and am unable to relax. If it makes any difference, I am petite (5'1") and am using Playtex Gentle Glide Regular (I tried using two samples of what I think were Tampax Pearl yesterday, and had the same problem).

Can someone please give me any good tips about inserting a tampon fully and painlessly? (Should I use some sort of lubricant? What kind? What are some ways to make yourself relax?)
I tried lubricating a tampon with lotion, but it still hurt like hell.

admin answers:

Breathe. I recently inserted a tampon for the first time, and I was totally stressed so it hurt like fuck. Try to relax your muscles. I assume you're a virgin if you're worried about breaking your hymen. Tip the tampon back at an angle, and slowly glide it in. Tell yourself you can just take it out if it starts to hurt. Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment