Saturday, January 28, 2012

Questions About How To Delete Facebook Messages

Steven asks…

How to delete Facebook messages completely with the new messaging?

When I click the [x] they go to Archives, when I go to 'Archived' I can only unarchive them back into my inbox.
How do I completely delete messages or switch back to the old messaging?
Thanks!

admin answers:

Get to where you can see only the convo between you and the other person. Go up to the right where it says 'actions' and then down to delete.
You'll then have to click on the bottom on the messages list on 'delete all'
This took me 5 strenuous minutes to figure out and I just felt compelled to login and share my findings.

Susan asks…

How to delete facebook messages quicker than normal?

The reason is because i have so many messages because of some viral video that when you click on it, it sends a message to every friend and i dont want to basically instead of click on each message then click on actions then delete message then click on delete all then have to click to make sure you want to delete the message. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

admin answers:

Sorry but the only way is to go thru one by one

Mark asks…

How do I delete facebook messages on the receivers end?

I sent some messages to the wrong person, and I was wondering if there is a way to delete them on the other end. I had a friend in the past who knew how to do it with myspace messages even though they say it cant be done. I havent talked to him in 2 years so I cant call and ask him, dont know where he is. I dont want the other person to read the messages,and if they have already read them, i dont want them to be able to show anyone else. Someone please help?

admin answers:

Sorry but you can't do that on facebook. Just send them another message explaining that you sent it to the wrong person

Robert asks…

How to delete facebook messages?

i was just wondering how to delete facebook messages from another friends inbox? because i wrote a horrible email thing to my friend for lying to me and i now regret it.. please help b4 she sees it!

admin answers:

Sorry Linda but it isn't possible - perhaps you could text your friend before she sees your mail and explain why you sent it. :-(

AJ

Mandy asks…

how do you delete facebook messages in your inbox?

i want to clean out my inbox on facebook, any help?

admin answers:

You can delete a message you sent on Facebook by going to the original posting and floating the mouse over the message. A box will appear with the word "delete" and you click on it. The message will magically disappear! Of course, if the person has already read it...apologizing and groveling are the only alternatives.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment