Monday, January 23, 2012

Questions About How To Jailbreak Ipod Touch 2g 4.2.1

Mary asks…

how to jailbreak ipod touch 2g 4.2.1 on windows?

i been trying to jailbreak my ipod touch 2g on my windows computer

admin answers:

Visit http://greenpois0n.com/ and find your OS!

Richard asks…

How to jailbreak ipod touch 2g mc model with 4.2.1 firmware?

ive tried just about everything....if anyone knows a way that has been tried and works, it would be nice to know.

admin answers:

I'm assuming your iPod's kinda all over the place so start by syncing your device with iTunes to back-up your music and official Apple apps. Then restore to 4.2.1 in iTunes.

Then go to www.greenpois0n.com and download the correct jailbreak file. GreenPois0n is the ONLY jailbreak that fits your needs right now. Follow the application's instructions to put the iPod in DFU mode, then let it do the rest for you and viola! You're jailbroken!


Any other questions, email me: chris@prall.me

Sharon asks…

How can i jailbreak my ipod touch 2g 4.2.1 from the computer?

Im locked out of my ipod so i need to jailbreak it to get in but it needs to be done through the computer. what can i use? blackra1n is the only one i know and it keeps giving me an error message. what can i do?

admin answers:

Its dam very simple use green poison and follow small in instructions

Helen asks…

how do i jailbreak an ipod touch 2g version 4.2.1?

I have never jailbroken anything, i asked this one guy to do it, but he can only do 3g. please help me jailbreak my ipod touch 2g 4.2.1., im begging you.

admin answers:

Go to greenpois0n.com

Daniel asks…

how to jailbreak ipod touch 2g 4.2.1 without computer?

is this possible to jailbreak from the device itself without using a computer? if so, can you please describe how to do it or send a link to a video showing how. thanks!

admin answers:

As at as I know, you can't.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment