Monday, January 30, 2012

Questions About How To Enable Cookies In Safari

Laura asks…

How do you enable cookies on Safari for a Mac?

my computer is being gay. when i want to use safari to use the internet, i cant log in on any website because i have to have cookies enabled. i have a Mac computer & i need to know how to enable cookies. thanks.

admin answers:

In Safari (Mac) go to Preferences > Security > click Accept Cookies (Always), then close the dialog box.

TA-DA! Cookies enabled. - Happy Surfing!

Sharon asks…

How to enable cookies in safari?

I know that I need to go to preferences and security, and select always accept cookies, but that still doesnt work!?

admin answers:

In order to enable/disable cookies from Safari web browser one need to perform below mentioned steps:

1) Open Safari web browser and click on menu bar.
2) Click on Preferences and security icons.
3) select/deselect option “Accept cookies: select Radio button "only from sites you navigate to" on requirement
6) Click ok to apply changes.

Hope it helps. For more information http://www.iyogi.net

Thanks,

Lizzie asks…

How to enable cookies in Safari?

I am trying to request a ticket for a football game. It says cookies aren't enabled and won't let me log in. I went to preferences and checked the "always" box next to cookies, but it still doesn't work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, because this is a really big game for us and if I don't fix this soon I may not get a ticket. Thanks!!

admin answers:

Edit > Preferences > Security tab > Accept cookies: Always/Only from sites I visit. Enjoy the football game!

Betty asks…

How to turn on cookies in Safari?

I need to turn the cookies on in order to take a test on SparkNotes (http://www.sparknotes.com/testprep/newsat/powertactics/) I keep clicking the test under part one but keep getting this page (http://testprep.sparknotes.com/nocookies.html). I've already gone into my preferences and turned the cookies to Always and then to "When I go there" or whatever. And JavaScript is enabled. I'm getting pretty frustrated with this. I've been looking for an answer on google for about 30 mins. This is a winter homework assignment so any help would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks!
Yes, I have a Mac Mini :)

admin answers:

Im only guessing. I only know if you have a mac

On ur dock, click on the icon while holding the apple () key. It will show you safari in finder. Click safari (in the finder) while holding down the control (ctrl) button (basically right cliking it) press "get info". Under general there is a check box that says "open using Rosseta". If it is checked then uncheck it. If it isnt checked then check it.

Im not sure if it will work on not. Its just a guess. Best of luck!

Jenny asks…

How do I get Facebook to work with Safari for my iPhone 4?

I type in my e-mail and password but then it goes back to the log in right whre I started. I have enabled the cookies both "always" and "from visited." I have turned off the pop up blocker. I have reset my phone. I know that my phone has no problems. Can someone give me a tip? Also, I would like to add that my bro can do Facebook on Safari on his iPhone 4. He told me to just type in my e-mail and password and it didn't work. But it worked for him.

admin answers:

Have you tried resetting Safari? If not, do that. Are you sure you are typing in your email and password correctly? Not making a typo? Does signing in work on your brother's iPhone for your account? I have a feeling you are probably making a spelling error. Alternatively, you could use the Facebook app.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment