Monday, January 9, 2012

Questions About How To French Kiss Step By Step

David asks…

How to french kiss step by step?

So there's this upcoming meet up with a girl and she's a little more experienced kisser. French kiss lesson please.

admin answers:

Lol... Just but your tongue in her mouth she'll know what to do with it

Mandy asks…

how to french kiss step by step (what to do with tongue)?

thanks :)

admin answers:

The first time I kissed my boyfriend with tounge I had no idea what to do. It just happened, like we're only 13 so we didn't do too much with our tongues.
If you're between the ages of 12-15 then you'll probably do what we did. You start with a closed slow kiss, then open your mouth and like pull away slightly and let your lips slip closed(Do this the whole time! When your tongues are together also!), then everytime you open your mouth use a little more tounge each time. Once you've reached the point where your both your tounges touch and start just kind of slipping around with eachother, you just pull it back into your mouth when you seperate a little and put it back in when your mouths open again.

Don't forget to keep your eyes closed! And just repeat everything above! It actually comes naturally.

Lizzie asks…

Can someone give me step-by-step instructions on how to french kiss, or "tongue"?

I have been looking everywhere, but I still cannot figure out how to french kiss. Can someone please give me step-by-step instructions (skip to where the lips touch) on how to french kiss?

Stuff I don't know is:
Where both sets of lips are located before sticking your tongue in.
How and Where you stick your tongue in.
What you do while your tongue is in (and where your lips are)
etc.

Please make it descriptive, and have it answer the above questions.

Thanks you so much!

admin answers:

Well first put your hand on his neck or in his hair, then slowly start kissing him suck on his top lip. Then open your mouth a bit more and slide your tounge in and explore his mouth, rub his teeth with it then go for the bottom lip and do the same. Then keep continuing and just start sucking his tounge.....

Linda asks…

how do i french kiss a girl step by step. ?

i really like this girl and i no she likes to makeout and ive never done it before. ive kissed and for like 5 sec. before. its hard to learn by watching your friends to. i want to no at least the basics and if you have any tips plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me!! so if you can tell me step by step the basics and if your feeling really nice tell me the details(ull get points if you do) so plz help me out here!!

admin answers:

Well.
1. You move your lips. I'm sure she will automatically so dont worry about that.
2. Don't slober everywhere. Try to keep your spit in your mouth.
3. As soon as she feels your tongue on her lips, she'll touch yours. From there you just kinda lick her tongue but keep your lips locked.
4. Put your hand on her neck, like hold her head to add goodness. I'm sure all girls like that. I do.
5. Don't go crazy with the tongue tho. Like dont lick her teeth or anything.

So if you do all that, ask her how you were. Thats the only way you'll know if its ok. Ask her what she liked or didnt like and she'll tell you. If you dont wanna ask in person, text it. It'll help i promise. Hope that helped!! :]

Laura asks…

how do i french kiss a girl step by step. girls help!! guys to ?!?

i posted this a few days ago and i want some more details so if u can tell me all the details from the very beginning and any tips.i really like this girl and i no she likes to makeout and ive never done it before. ive kissed and for like 5 sec. before. its hard to learn by watching your friends to. i want to no at least the basics and if you have any tips plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me!! so if you can tell me step by step the details. tips and wat u like and so on wood help 2!!
im in middle skool and i wont to no all the STEPS from beginning to end.plzzzzz it wood help a ton. first 1 to give me detailed steps from beginning to end i will give 10 points
im in middle skool and i wont to no all the STEPS from beginning to end.plzzzzz it wood help a ton. first 1 to give me detailed steps from beginning to end i will give 10 points.also im toung tied so my tougne isnt very narrow and it cant reach very far
IF UR TOUNGE TIED PLZ TELL ME WAT U DO!

admin answers:

Be careful with this one. If you do it wrong, it's really gross and annoying. I've been french kissed before really aggressively and after a while I just closed my lips together so he would stop but he just kept moving his tongue over my closed mouth and had his slobber all over. ICK!

My best advice. Start slow -- very very slow. Start with regular soft kissing, opening your mouth little by little as you do. Her mouth should respond to this and open up also. It should just come natural if you're doing it right and you both are feeling good and comfortable with each other. Eventually your mouths will open up enough that you can move your tongue towards hers. Just start dancing your tongue around hers a little and see how she responds. Some girls don't want your tongue in her mouth, so watch for this. If her tongue moves with yours just keep going with it. The rest is up to you and what feels comfortable for the both of you.

It's hard to give more details than that. I was scared to death of not knowing how to kiss, but it will come to you naturally, especially if you're with the right person. Be aware of your partner -- that's the most important thing. And if she seems turned off, stop what you're doing and try something else. Just remember -- start ever so slowly then work your way up. If you start that way, I can almost guarantee she will be the one shoving her tongue in your mouth in the end! Man, it always works on me and drives me absolutely crazy!!!!!

P.S. Be sure to have fresh clean breath too!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment