Thursday, January 19, 2012

Questions About How To Draw Anime Guys

Lizzie asks…

Where are good sites to learn how to draw anime guys?

my friends and i want to draw a manga..I need help with finding tutorials on different view points (looking at them from above, below, etc.) ...and drawing guys...i'm not too shabby at drawing girls, but sites for that could help too---thanks

admin answers:

Http://search.deviantart.com/?section=browse&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5&q=manga+tutorial

those are the search results on 'manga tutorial' on www.deviantart.com just click on the different tutorials that come up and click on the picture again for a full view. This should give you a rough idea of how they can be drawn. Best of luck.

John asks…

What is the difference between anime guys and anime girls?

I mean like their eyes and stuff (haha)
i'm trying to draw anime guys but they always turn out looking like girls or something >__<
especially with the face so does anyone know any good sites that can teach you how to draw anime or anime guys?
PLEASE HELP!!

admin answers:

I notice that they make the guys alot taller, which probably wouldn't help, and their eyes. I notice their eyes are sharper. And girls are usually more round. Unless they are boys who are supposed to resemble girls. Its just what I noticed.

Guys
http://www.storytellersbookclub.com/chimage.php?image=dnangel.jpg

http://www.storytellersbookclub.com/chimage.php?image=fushigi.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j9/anime_haven/host%20club/h-m-1.jpg

Girls
http://static.desktopnexus.com/wallpapers/30832-bigthumbnail.jpg

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x44/shadow_zangetsu/anime/Anime_Girls_12468theAnimeGallerycom.jpg

http://static.desktopnexus.com/wallpapers/30625-bigthumbnail.jpg

Hope that helps a little.

Laura asks…

How can I make the anime guys I draw look more Masculine?

Yes this is an anime question so please don't bash or flame, you will be ignored.

Anyway every time I draw older like people in anime style they still look very young, and I wanted to know what I can do to change this.


Any suggestions?


Does any one know a tutorial link, or where I could fine one? That would be great.



Thank you for your time,
Kelsey

admin answers:

Look at pictures of masculine anime guys and try to emulate it, that's the best way to learn.
Mainly, you want to emphasize strong masculine features, such as strong chin, wide shoulders and chest, longer torso, smaller eyes, pronounced foreheads and larger hands and feet.
Goodluck!

Jenny asks…

How do you draw anime men?

Okay, I'm an anime freak, and I love to draw (put two and two together and what do you get?)I'm great at drawing anime girls/women, but I just can't get the hang of drawing anime guys! I need some help and/or suggestions of how to draw them. Thank you!

admin answers:

If you have a local library close by try finding how to draw anime books that helped me alot cuz im kind of an anime freak not too huge just a lil... If that is not an option try your basic drawing shapes, circle, square, etc, and just let your imagination go wild... Watch an anime while your doin that it might spark something thats how most of my art comes to be

George asks…

Can anyone give me a how to draw anime guy tutorial? I really need the help on this one... THANKS!?

I am generally good at drawing an anime girl... but I am not that good with drawing an anime guy... I would really like some help on this, considering that I am planning on making my own anime/manga series. The main character would be a girl, and some of the minor characters would of course have to be guys...

Thank you for your help... and if you like to draw anime/manga... any kind of advice would be greatly appreciated!

admin answers:

You should try this website:

http://www.mangatutorials.com/

it has awesome tips it even has tips on faces, hands, clothes, weapons, everything.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment