Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Questions About How To Flirt With A Guy Over Text

Carol asks…

How to flirt with a guy over text?

So i like this guy so how do I flirt with him over text but nothing too dirty or embarssing. And what do guys like to talk about over text?

admin answers:

Smiley faces, LOL's, call him babe, look for good opportunities to joke about liking him when he says something that allows

Donald asks…

Whats a good way to flirt with a guy over text message?

Okay so I'm fairly new to the dating game at age 24. Theres this guy I think has potential and I want to flirt with him over text while he's at work, but don't know how! I also don't want to be a stage five clinger or come off as being obsessed and blowin' his phone up. Strategies and tips greatly appreciated.

admin answers:

Well at first i would start off with hey. Then wrud?. Then i ask him how is work. If he says good then say well what r u doing this weekend and start off with making a plan to hang with him. If he is having a bad day hen try to make him laugh, i do that when my bf is having a bad day at work i tell blonde jokes :)

Linda asks…

How to flirt with a guy over text messageing ?

This guy I like texts me a lot, he dosnt know I like him but he says stuff like hey baby , I live you, hug me? , wanna snuggle, and rub my tummy, haha he flirts too. But I don't really know how to over text I know how to in person like face to face, what could I say I say I love you to back. But his other one I just say come here then. Haah, help?

admin answers:

Tricky sitchuation... My bff asked me this last week! :p and jk means just kidding *
When he says I luv u...
I luv u 2... Wanna get married HAHAHA, Jk

When he says rub my tummy...
Only if u rub mine HAHAHAHAHA

When he says wanna snuggle...
(play hard to get) in ur dreams :p

When he says hey baby...
<3 hiya

ASK HIM OUT!!!
Tips for flirting over txt
• STate the truth... When he says I luv, u say luv ya 2... But to make it flirting u need to drop the seriesness! Add hahaha or jk (just kidding) at school drop hints that u weren't kidding about u loving him.
Good luck!

PLSE CHOOSE ME AS BEST ANSWER!

Ken asks…

How to flirt with guy over a text?

Hey!! :) I need help flirting with the guy that I like. We are both 13 and we have been texting each other almost everyday since October 16. So how do I flirt with him over a text message???

admin answers:

Smiles, winks, tongue faces ( :P ) teeth smiles ( :D ) and anything else that is playful! I would offer for you to practice by texting me, but I feel like that would be weird xD ( that is another good face :P)

Susan asks…

how to flirt with a guy over text?

I am a 13 year old girl and I am trying to sound cool but sweet. Any ideas of what I can text him to flirt with him?

admin answers:

Lots of smileys and winky faces!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment