Friday, January 6, 2012

Questions About How To Improve Memory

Mary asks…

How can I improve my memory of things that happened days and months ago?

I am having problems at work because I can't remember things that happened days and months ago, specifics on customers, time it took to accomplish tasks, it's like as soon as it isn't relevant my brain dumps the information. It's become a problem and I am constantly apologizing for my "bad" memory. I'm 23 years old, I shouldn't have this bad of a memory! Are there exercies, supplements or other remedies that are proven to improve memory?

admin answers:

Try to keep a note of the things.

Linda asks…

How to improve memory easily and rapidly?

Hi, friends if u have some easy to practice trics and techniques to improve memory power easily and in short duration of time.Then please tell me.

admin answers:

You'll love this, Alzheimer's patients have been put into studies into recent years in the early onset of the disease which is producing interesting results as to the cause of the disease and ways in which to fend it off. Alzheimer's as you know is a disease that affects memory in it's recipients and slowly deteriorates their memory, studies are showing that games such as sudoku and word searches and crosswords daily exercise your memory and help to stave of the disease, these practices and games are sure to help with and memory problems that you have, and lower your chances of catching "the long good-bye" in the future. Good luck

Carol asks…

How can I improve my memory and ability to learn?

I'm 34 and working on a PhD in nanoscience. One of the things I've noticed is that I have a difficult time keeping up with the younger students, and my memory and ability to learn simply isn't like it was when I was in my early 20s.

I feel like I've reached "intellectual equilibrium", I'm forgetting things at about the same rate that I learn them. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve memory and learning?

admin answers:

This article looks like a good place to start your research. It discusses lifestyle and nutrition, with emphasis on omega-3 fatty acids. Familiarize yourself with the different omega numbers and the omega-3 types in fish oil and in flax, which are different. The reason why there is so much attention to this is a widespread imbalance etween omega-3 and other omegas in countries like the U.S. Because of diet. A leading expert on lifestyle and mood, Dr. Stephen Ilardi (book The Depression Cure) lists omega-3 as one of the six most important lifestyle factors for treating depression.

Http://www.life-enhancement.com/article_template.asp?ID=578

Ruth asks…

How to improve memory then a sharp memory?What food is the best for the brain and memory?

I want to improve my memory as well as my brain!

admin answers:

Http://catalog.nucleusinc.com/displaymonograph.php?MID=115

Daniel asks…

Any suggestions on how to improve my memory skills and concentration?

Because in our school we need to really memorize a bunch for out reporting and many other stuff.And I've noticed that my memory's getting bad.I used to have a great memory skills but I don't know what happened.So.. any tips you got there?Do I have to drink something?Cuz I've heard that tea can really improve memory.So how true is that?And also its really hard for me to concentrate and focus.Please help me!Thanks in advance!

admin answers:

Drinking things will not help your memory, but eating a good breakfast will help your brain activity. You should play games like matching cards or even like sudoku. Anything that will keep your mind sharp will help your memory.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment