Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Questions About How To Deactivate Facebook Timeline

Mary asks…

How to deactivate facebook timeline?

So, I wanted to try timeline out to see if it's actually all it's cracked up to be because my one friend said it was "great". Well to me it's congested and unfamiliar and I hate the giant picture idea...COME ON that's what a profile picture is for! Sometimes when the picture's too big you can't even scale it, it's simplay worthless... I hate this feature and don't say the thing with the facebook developers delete app or edit app thing because when I click on that there is NO delete app because it says I have NO apps and there is NO edit app only 'create new app' Someone please help...it's annoying me to the brim

admin answers:

There is no way to get rid of it - everyone is being converted to the timeline - it's the new look for facebook

here's how to set it up

http://abrax.us/Facebook/TimelineChecklist.php

Maria asks…

About Facebook Timeline?

So, does anyone know if you can "undo" or deactivate facebook timeline once you opt to activate it? How is everyone liking it so far?

Thanks

admin answers:

Although for the moment Facebook did not make a clear statement about the deployment of the upgrade in any of its official pages, and as a consequence there is a lot of false information going around, experienced users know that Facebook upgrades of this size are never optional.

Besides, there are clear evidences that indicate that there will be no way to go back to the old Profile. Take a look at the article in the source to see what those evidences are.

Betty asks…

Deactivate 'Timeline' on Facebook?

I was curious what 'Timeline was all about on Facebook. I installed it, but found I I didn,t like it. Anyone know how to get rid of it??

admin answers:

There is no way to get rid of it - once you start using it, it's permanent

Lizzie asks…

How can I delete Timeline on my Facebook profile? Read details...?

I really don't care for the new Facebook Timeline app. I didn't install Timeline on purpose, and I really don't want it at all. Is there any way I can deactivate Timeline, rather than going to http://developers.facebook.com/apps. I tried doing this several times, but there is no place where it says I can edit an app, because I don't have any apps on there (or at least, none that are showing up). Is there any way I can delete Timeline without that website, or at least somehow get the app so I can edit it and delete it? Sorry, this is a bit confusing, but thank you in advance!

admin answers:

You can no longer opt out of the timeline profile... Once you get it, you have to use it from now on

so here's some help for learning how to use it

http://abrax.us/Facebook/TimelineChecklist.php

Charles asks…

How I disable my timeline on facebook?

I didn't create an app for the timeline like everyone else did. I clicked on the help button and typed in "timeline" and it sent me to the page where it says get timeline. I do not want it anymore and would like to deactivate it. If you can help that would be great. Thanks!

admin answers:

Although for the moment Facebook did not make a clear statement about the deployment of the upgrade in any of its official pages, and as a consequence there is a lot of false information going around, experienced users know that Facebook upgrades of this size are never optional.

Besides, there are clear evidences that indicate that there will be no way to go back to the old Profile. Take a look at the article in the source to see what those evidences are.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment