Friday, January 6, 2012

Questions About How To Delete Facebook Status

Nancy asks…

How to delete old facebook status'?

I would like to delete my old facebook status' prior to June 2011. Can I do this without going through my entire facebook searching for old status'?

admin answers:

Yes. You can use a tool called Exfoliate, available for Android phones, to automatically delete all old posts and comments you've made on your wall and on any of your friends' wall. You can specify the age of the content to delete. The developer says an iPhone version is coming very soon.

Susan asks…

How can I delete old Facebook status updates that show up in the corner when people are inboxing you?

When you're sending messages to people, your past tagged photographs and status updates from that day a year ago (On this day 2010) show up in the corner. (As seen here: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/statuswe.jpg/)
How do you make these not show?

admin answers:

I don't think you can, it's another feature that facebook thinks is "cool" but it's actually really irritating. I mean why fix something that's not broken. If you want to delete the status you can click on the thumbs up or comments icon, and then press the x on the page in takes you to.

I hope this helped.

Michael asks…

How can I delete my facebook status and post's history?

I have facebook statues dating back to February 2008 that I don't want my girlfriend to see, they are quite embarrassing and if she read them I think she'd end it with me.

I go on a two week vacation later tonight and do not have access to facebook in work all day until 5 or 10 minutes at home tonight.

I need to remove these quickly. My laptop and internet are not even close enough to deleting all I require.

admin answers:

And if she is your friend you could go to privacy settings and there where is see "Posts by me
Default setting for posts, including status updates and photos"- choose custom and add exception - her name :-)

Richard asks…

How do you delete your facebook status from a phone?

I have a android phone and I have the FB app but I don't know how to delete my posts. Help!?!?

admin answers:

I had the same problem with my blackberry, I just tried going on the internet browser instead of the app and looked at my status that I had written. Sure enough, there was the delete button.
Hope I helped. :)

Chris asks…

How do I delete a facebook status message.?

I accidentally posted a message to a friend on my wall, that I meant to send in private (in box).
Is there a way to delete this message from my wall.

admin answers:

Go to your profile.
Hover over it. Click "Remove."

I've done that before. That's what's so annoying about the new facebook!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment