Sunday, January 8, 2012

Questions About How To Enable Cookies In Internet Explorer

Michael asks…

How to enable cookies in Internet Explorer 8?

I'm trying to log in to a particular site and I cant log in because the message "your cookies are disbaled" keeps popping up. What do I do?>

admin answers:

Okay, this is kind of like tech support would answer. But note, I am not a tech support person. I am just me. Now, on your Internet Explorer page at the top right is as follows: three little boxes or icons, which are a house, a star and a gear. Left click on the gear and left click on Internet options, then you will get a multiple folder and the tab that you need to click on his privacy tab and you will see at the bottom three boxes that are either checked or not checked one of those boxes turn your pop-up blocker off and on, remove the check from the pop up blocker, then restart your Internet Explorer and check it once again to make sure it's off or the check is not there and you're good to go. Good luck

David asks…

How to Enable cookies in the Internet Explorer?

admin answers:

Go to Tools - Options - Privacy.

Set it to Medium or simply add the site you need cookies for to the Safe list.

Jenny asks…

How do I enable cookies on Internet Explorer 8?

For the past few weeks, I have been unable to log into facebook, period, from my home PC. I CAN, however, reset my password, click on the link in the confirmation e-mail, and then get back into facebook after resetting my password...
I also noticed that on another site, yourmusic.com, I wasn't allowed to enter a link from my e-mail, it said "please enable cookies"
And also on Yahoo mail, it remembers my username but I have to re-enter my password every time.
CBSsports.com and espn.com have me logged in every time with no password required.

Now, one would think I was blocking cookies. However, my privacy settings are on Medium and haven't changed at all and even if I change them to "Accept All Cookies" it doesn't fix the problem.

Any suggestions?
Tried allowing 1st-party and blocking 3rd-party. Same problem

admin answers:

At the top of Internet Explorer hit TOOLS then INTERNET OPTIONS then open the PRIVACY TAB, finally open ADVANCE. You want FIRST PARTY COOKIES set to ACCEPT, and THIRD PARTY COOKIES set to BLOCK. Third party cookies are used to spy on you

Mary asks…

How do I enable cookies in my browser? My browser is internet Explorer and operating system is windows xp?

While trying to access my online training,when I enter my username and password,the system tells me I've entered a invalid username or password,it has been suggested that I need to enable cookies in my browser,how do I do that?

admin answers:

Open Internet Explorer and do the following:
1) Go to Tools > Internet Options
2) Click on the "Privacy" Tab
3) Move the slider so that the privacy setting is set to "Medium."
4) Click on "Advanced" to make sure the "Override automatic cookie handling" checkbox is NOT checked

This should work for most cases.

If it does not work, you may have some other security program(s) that block cookies, or the site you're using may not work in a standard way. If so, update your question to show which security program(s) you have installed (antivirus, firewall, anti-spyware, etc.) and the name of the site giving you the error. Then I'll answer again.

Lizzie asks…

How to change the Internet Explorer 7.0 to make cookies enable in the web browser ...?

Login in to de Anza college having a problem, always show Your web brower is not configured to accept "cookiers" ( or it does not support cookies. (Please enable cookies in your web browser And try again. The answer alway show up, and I don't what to do ... need help.. thank up

admin answers:

Go to internet options, then privacy tab, then adjust your settings to allow your computer to "always accept cookies" from that site. Also, you can adjust the slider to medium if it isn't already so that most sites will be allowed to run.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment