Thursday, January 19, 2012

Questions About How To Make It In America Music

Lizzie asks…

Why does Great britain create the best music in the world?

how come no other country can compete with britain when it comes to making music, not even america!!!!

admin answers:

Coz we do
1]muse
2]30 seconds to mars
3]my chemical romance
4]panic at the disco
5]kaiser chiefs
6]oasis
7]coldplay
8]bullet for my valentine
9]funeral for a friend
10]placebo
11]ash
12]air traffic
13]the automatic
14]arctic monkeys
15]blur
16]the buzzcocks
17]editors
18]the enemy
19]the fray
20]the fratellis
21]the hoosiers
22]kasabian
23]keane
24]klaxons
25]kt tunstall
26]lostprophets
27]maximo park
28]radiohead
29]snow patrol
30]travis


just to name a few great bands :)

Betty asks…

How can I make it BIG in the music industry?

I sing and alot of people have said im very good... my dream is to make it BIG in the music industry... When I say big I mean like Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus... Famous in other words. I would love to one day be like one of them but I don't know where to start. Im only 14 so could you also recommend a good university to go to for music in either america or the UK?? Please Help Me
Abi xxx

admin answers:

Upload your singing videos in youtube like Justin Bieber. Go for musical instrument which you really like or you think you can play. Enrol yourself with serious music classes and hope for the best.

Make demo CDs. Use music samplers application in your computer and record your songs.
Take part in events. Long way to go, you cant rush. Just dont think you want to be a famous celebrity and enjoy the unreal lifestyle. Believe in yourself, think music as your soul.

William asks…

Why do so many imitate everything America seems to do?

What I don't get is that while I was living in Europe I often heard about how evil America is and how much certain academics and young people hated the United States, but what I found baffling, particulary among many of the hostile youth, is the fact that many of them wore Nikes, Ralph Lauren shirts, Levi Jeans, NY baseball caps, listened to Eminem, watched Friends, spent money on the latest Hollywood movies and ate fast food!!! Doesn't that sound contradictory? If you hate America and hate its economic dominance, wouldn't it make sense to just eat only local food, buy local clothing, ignore American television and music, and not make America richer and more powerful by buying its stuff. Seriously, Britain and France are highly Americanized, dressing like us, eating like us...isn't imitation the sincerest form of flattery? Well, I'm flattered!
Um, I hope that the last poster with the non-name was joking because all of Western Europe enjoys freedom of speech, religion, prosperity and the right to assembly. Besides Britain and Ireland, most have fairly sensible gun laws that allow private ownership. Please stop believing that Europe is a gulag state, thank you as it's quite advanced, and no, don't tell me, "move there" as I am an American and want to work to make America better.

admin answers:

It goes both ways the Americans copy other worldly trends as well they just don't realise it because it is all 'Americanized' before it reaches the U.S. For instance the U.S. Have copied thousands of Television shows and movies from Britain and Europe and then released their own American versions.. Have you ever heard of 'life on mars', 'the office' both British series copied and re-produced in the U.S.A. The list goes on...

One prevalent factor about western civilisation is that we are constantly unscrupulously adopting the successful trends and innovations of other nations. It is what makes us so diverse and practical. The fact that you don't realise this reciprocation takes place reflects poorly on yourself and your country. It makes you look culturally isolated and arrogant.

Carol asks…

Anyone in america heard this?

Hey im just interested how much of the uk music makes it to america! So i am going to put up a very popular song from a well known english band called "ndubz" who are currently signed with def jam records (the same label as rihanna, jeezy, and justin bieber)

Here is there link have you heard of them or this song before
here is a link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n85vK5Ozns
also do you like them

This is market research

admin answers:

Nope, never heard of it before.

George asks…

How can I make it in the Music industry ?

I want to be a musician, I live in Australia and i want to make it in america to.
I have been told my Phantom City Studios in America that i have the potential for success in the music industry. I have just finished Year 12 and music is what i really want to do , but my family keeps telling me to do somwthing else .
But music is what i really want to do but i dont know where to go from here ?
do i move to america or i have no idea please heeellp ?
where do i go from here , to make it in the music industry ? ..and it dosnt help when i havent really got my family to support me.

admin answers:

If you have been told by "Phantom City Studios" that you have the potential for success in the music industry, that's very good news! You should never stop chasing your dreams... No matter what! My advice would be to have something else to fall back on just in case the music industry doesn't work out for you. Believe in yourself and others will start believing in you as well. Good luck!!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment