Saturday, January 14, 2012

Questions About How To Draw A Rose

Thomas asks…

How to draw a perfect rose?

I want to draw a nice pencil drawn rose but how?

admin answers:

Don't look for a trick or a plan which takes the uniqueness of the rose out of it. Get a real rose. Place it on the table with a strong light coming from one direction. Examine the rose for a long time. What part is in darkness, what part in light? What about the texture of the rose petals? You can reproduce that texture by working with the contour lines which separate the rose from the background and the other textures around it. Also reproduced by recreating the highlights and the shadows. Draw what you see, not what you know. Let your eyes dictate the information. Let your hand follow that dictation. Use the medium to its utmost ability.

Sandy asks…

How can I draw Rose from the Titanic?

I love the movie Titanic and would like to draw Rose, but I've never been successful.. heh...
Should I use a pencil? Any supplies I need?
I really need help. Thanks!
(For the last time, I have a lot of questions about the Titanic movie, and I love it, I'M NOT TROLLING)

admin answers:

"The Portrait" Titanic - Step by Step Drawing

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DmvH6uFCoWgU

Titanic Speed Drawing

http://wn.com/RMS_Titanic_Speed_drawing

Daniel asks…

How to draw a rose that looks realistic?

I love drawing and I just cannot figure out how to draw a rose that looks realistic. I've looked EVERYWHERE and I can't find it. Really. I NEED HELP!!!

admin answers:

I searched "draw a rose" and found this

http://www.art-is-fun.com/how-to-draw-a-rose.html

Ruth asks…

How to draw a rose in text messages?

How do you draw a rose picture for a TEXT MESSAGE in a CELLPHONE also not this @->->- But like a full picture of a open rose.

admin answers:

{}}}-8----

Joseph asks…

Can Someone Tell Me How To Draw A Rose?

What is the easiest way to draw a rose. I can draw a lot of things but struggle with roses.

admin answers:

Http://www.dragoart.com

You can find tutorials on drawing anything on there, including roses.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment