Friday, January 20, 2012

Questions About How To Backup Iphone Contacts

Charles asks…

How do i get iphone contacts onto google contacts with google sync?

I just added google sync to my iphone and it replaced my contacts on my phone with the very few google contacts i had. I just restored my phone back to a previous backup now I want to do the google sync thing but I want my iphone contacts to be the ones I sync with google.

If this isn't possible whats my best alternative to backing up my iphone contacts with an easy way to sync them back to my phone if i lose them

admin answers:

Have you tried this?
Http://www.google.com/support/mobile/bin/answer.py?answer=138744&topic=14252

Robert asks…

How to back up my contacts on my iphone?

Me, my mom, and sister all have iphones and when i try to back up my phone, it says "syncing contacts on this phone will change more than 5% of your contacts on this computer". When i click allow it syncs all of my families contacts. Is there anyway i can backup the contacts and not get theres?

admin answers:

Hi,
A professional iphone transfer can help you transfer your iPhone files to iPhone,local computer and iTunes.
Learn more here:
http://www.dvd-video-tool.com/iphone-transfer.html

It can backup your iphone files to local computer and tranfer music/video/photos from local to iphone without iTunes.
It can transfer your iphone files to iTunes and another iphone.
It can manage your iphone as a hard disc.

Just try it and I am sure it can help you.

Joseph asks…

iphone 3g with tmobile.. how can i add contacts to my sim card?

4.0 on iphone 3g seems to be running EXTREMELY SLOW and im very disappointed. I read that if you restore your iphone as a new phone instead of BACKUP, it would increase the speed. i just want all my contacts.. how do i add all my iphone contacts into sim card without adding them one by one manually?

admin answers:

IOS4 will MURDER your processing speed. I'd go back to jailbroken 3.1.3 if I were you.

Daniel asks…

how do u backup your contacts to itunes from my iphone?

i dont have an itunes account. so how do i do it?
i went on the info tab, and pressed sync, and i tried syncing, but it didnt work. all it does was back up my contacts into outlook. so i tried deleting one of my contacts and sync it, and that contact got deleted from outlook too.
so how do i back up so when i upgrade my iphone to 3.0, so i can just sync it with itunes so i dont have to do it one by one.
or even better, how do u save the contact to my sim card?

admin answers:

The iPhone doesn't save contact info to the sim card: it's all internal memory. It only uses the sim card to save phone service info.

I think there's a way to get Outlook to sync with your iPhone - iTunes won't manage your contacts at all. I hate to be the Answers guy who says "there's a way, but I don't know it" but I really don't know this one: I use a Mac so my iPhone syncs contacts with my Address Book app. Here's the Apple Support tips for syncing your Calander and Contacts on Windows though:
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1692

I hope that helps!

Michael asks…

How do you backup data (especially contact numbers) from iPhone to your PC? Without buying anything from them?

admin answers:

If you download and install iTunes, you will be able to use that program to sync contacts, calendars, web bookmarks and content downloaded onto the iTunes store.

ITunes was the program made to sync things to and from iPhone as well as keep your iPhone software updated with the latest bug fixes. 3rd party applications may work to sync but they may not be as smooth as iTunes is.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment