Sunday, January 22, 2012

Questions About How To Increase Testosterone Levels In Men

Carol asks…

Andropause -- "Male menopause": Men's estrogen levels rise and testosterone levels drop after age 40? Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm5inkRIKI4&feature=channel_page

What do you think about this? Wait til 2:00, that's the good part, where he touches on feminism.

During menopause, women's estrogen levels drop and their testosterone levels rise -- that's why women in their 40's begin to have an increase of facial hair and body hair, and hair starts to thin in their scalps.

So, when I turn 40, and my estrogen levels rise, will my voice get higher pitched? Will I start eating chocolate ice cream out of the pint, while watching Oprah and talking on the phone twirling on the cord and kicking my leg up in the air? Will I start to complain & whine more? Will I go on G&WS and bash men?

What exactly are the effects of male menopause?

The second half of the video, the doctor gives advice on how we should prevent this. Simply put, like most things in life -- nutrition and exercise. We can prevent the rise in estrogen and keep our testosterone levels high if we follow his steps. I will definitely heed to his advice. Heaven forbid I become estrogen-laden and end up like some of the women on this forum.

admin answers:

You know some doctors say if a guy touches a baby his testosterone drops. I don't know if it's true though.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. I don't think your the type of dude that would become girly all of a sudden.

And lay off the leg kicking thing I love to do that! And chocolate! I love chocolate! LOL!!!!

Just do the things that doctor said for you to do you will be fine.

Steven asks…

HOW- Increase Testosterone Naturally?

I am 22 and low on testostrene according to a couple of blood tests done over this year.
I want to bolk up like a man and have some muscles without taking the aid of steroids.
Are there natural ways to increase testosterone level in the body, or should I take steroids?

Thanks 2 all who reply

admin answers:

Do power cleans, dealifts - these exercises increrase test naturally

eat oysters or take zinc - Zince is need by body to producre test.

Maria asks…

Is increased testosterone the reason for Male baldness and if so dose that make them more fertile?

I have a bf who is losing his hair at the young age of 24 what I was wondering is, if this is caused by increased testosterone levels and if it is then will this increase his fertility. Its my understanding that testosterone is the hormone that makes a mans voice deep, increases muscle mass and is partly responsible for a males dominant behavior. He doesn't fit that description all that well, he has little muscle and hasn't got a very deep voice, he also doesn't display as much dominant behavior as most males I know. I am not referring to aggression. How can his Testosterone levels be higher than the norm if those things are not present? BTW I am not at all looking for a cure, I like him regardless of his packaging :D lol. I am curious and I know some men can be self conscience of balding so I never want to bring it up with him in case he mistakes my curiosity for something else.

admin answers:

Here's how you do it!
Your testosterone levels could be increased by perfectly natural means and you do not have to take hormone injections.
No drugs would be necessary to achieve the satisfactory result. The men with low levels of testosterone have found an incredible boost with natural products.
A boost to testosterone levels would increase the sexual potentials of a man. A man suffering from low Male Hormone levels could get a relief from herbs that enhance his testosterone levels. It is now possible to boost testosterone levels without side effects.
A useful suggestion from the experts is that you should use the testosterone supplements by rotation as the use of a single product for a prolonged period would not produce the desired effects.
Http://www.boost-your-low-testosterone.com/testosterone-booster.html

Betty asks…

How to attract a guy with your own body scent?

According to a website on hormones:
"Copulins are exclusively a female group of pheromones. They are secreted into the vagina at optimum ratios during ovulation with the aim of encouraging men to desire to copulate. This group of pheromones primarily consists of fatty acids that would serve little to no function on there own, but in combination they have been shown to increase testosterone levels in men by 150%…This increase in testosterone may cause feelings of arousal in men, if a woman is present. It is said that once a man smells Copulins on a woman she is deemed to be more attractive."

Apparently it is common for prostitutes to use their own vaginal secretions as perfume to attract clients
Have you ever tried it and does it work? [ for us non-professionals ]

admin answers:

Sounds hot you attracted me already

Laura asks…

How to lower testosterone in women while increasing estrogen naturally?

For all the little retards out there, understand that both men and women have testosterone and estrogen. It is proven, men have more of one while women have more of the other. I went to the doctor because even though i'm still a virgin, I am starting to only have my periods once every three months without taking pills. The doctors told me that my periods skipping is a result of haveing high testosterone level but they did not give me any remedies of how to lower them. There just going to allow me to have abnormal period. I feel that if I can lower testosterone and increase my estrogen level I can regulate my period again.

admin answers:

I don't know if you can lower testosterone yourself but soy products contain estrogen so that might help with that.
Im not sure why your doctor didn't prescribe a contraceptive pill to balance your hormones. I would suggest finding a doctor who specializes in women's health and will help you to find a balance. Don't leave it as it will cause other embarrassing problems such as excess hair growth (hirtuism) and sometimes acne.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment