Monday, January 9, 2012

Questions About How To French Kiss A Guy For The First Time

William asks…

How to kiss a guy for the first time?

Ok well I'm 14 and Im going out with a guy tonight and his friend told me hes gunna kiss me tonight but I'm scared because what if he thinks I kiss like a fish? How do I kiss him? And its not gunna be like a french kiss session or anything probably just a regular one
Its my first time
any tips on how to be a good kisser?

admin answers:

U could go for just pressing lips together don't really pucker but don't be all limp or you could open your mouth slightly and do the short movie style kiss where u interlock lips. If I were u I would go for the second one it's alot more enjoyable but don't open your mouth alot just enough to like interlock lips.

Susan asks…

how do you kiss a guy for the first time?

i am mormon and im not allowed to date before i turn 16 but my birthday is saturday and i have a guy waiting to go out with me. my friend told me that he has something really cute and romantice planned for us to do and we will most likely kiss. how long should the kiss last? how do i have a perfect first kiss. any tips on a first kiss would be great! oh and i dont want it to be a french kiss. thanks!

admin answers:

As an ex-mormon I was taught that one thing leads to another so it should just be short but sweet. So I am guessing their should be no tongue involved, but you don;t need to kiss him, like your ksising your mom (I call this the fish kiss) you can touch lips with your mouth relaxed, but not so relaxed that a tongue can sneak in there.
My first kiss, I think some how I got slobber on him, he was mormon as well, and I got a hersheys kiss from seminary, i save dit for him, I was going to say "Do you want a kiss." and he would look confused and then bring out the kiss, but, it went different. I asked him if he wanted a kiss and he said yes, and then I just let go of th ehershey kiss in my pocket and gave him a kiss.

Joseph asks…

How I should kiss a guy for the first time if..?

If will be at home, watching a movie, with no light (we will turn off all the lights). How I can make it special? I know that it will be a french kiss so I wanna ask you how to make it romantic and great?

admin answers:

I think that you should randomly just be like truth or dare? And then if he says dare then say close your eyes and kiss him. If he picks truth then kiss him and ask him how it was.

Sandra asks…

How do you french kiss for the first time?

me and my boyfriend have always did the little pecks,well today i asked him why we never french kissed before.he told me because he never french kissed a girl before and i never french kissed a guy before.can somebody help me please.we want to see each other on friday and i need step by step directions please!!
o and i have a tongue ring

admin answers:

Open mouth..touch toungs with toungs

Ruth asks…

How to french kiss for the first time?

Okay so ive never kissed a guy and my friend has been presuring me so i told her i wanted to wait til i was ready, and i feel i am now..but i have NO CLUE what to do and all she can say is " go with the flow " and i know thats true but i still want to know what exactly to do and how do you pull away? please please please help"
xxxxxxxx

admin answers:

Definitely do NOT open your mouth as wide as you can. Definitely a major turn off. But just dont stick your tounge in and out, you have to do other things. Just play around with the other persons tounge, and just be really smooth with it. Maybe once your more experienced, you can do the tounge swirl thing where you swirl yours around the tip of theres for a little bit, its fun, and a turn on. Or go ahead and give it a shot! And when your finishing up, you just kinda bring your tounge back into your mouth, its a natural thing and it just happens. And i know the guy i hook up with really likes when i bite on hit bottom lip, so maybe you should try that
good luck and i hope its great :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment