Thursday, January 19, 2012

Questions About How To Jailbreak Ios 5 Ipad 2

Helen asks…

How To Jailbreak iPad 2 iOS 5?

Help today i jail broke my iPad 2 iOS 5 with www.iclonepc.com Does any one know how to save my shhs blobs just in case apple upgrades again.

admin answers:

THERE'S NO WORKING JAILBREAK FOR THE IPAD2 YET.

Www.iclonepc.com IS A SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!
Every time when a new jailbreak is announced there are people that can't wait for the official jailbreak to be released.
People that want to make money (steal it from you !!) just put up a website and ask money for the jailbreak.
You'll get a fake program and NO support at all.
Every jailbreak is FREE !!!!!!!
Don't waste your money on these kind of scams.......


Greetz John

Mandy asks…

How to jailbreak iPad 2 with 4.3.5 iOS on iPad 2?

Okay went ton jailbreak me .com it won't work and I can't download those files thing because I did and it almost crashed my computer I'm on my iPad 2 now is there anyway on my iPad 2 I can jailbreak or downgrade it to iOS 4.3.3 where it won't screw up anything I really want to jailbreak I have iPad 2 4.3.5 wifi only how can indo this thanks and where I don't half to download anything ether help how can I jailbreak thanks

admin answers:

I have the exact same problem. I have a new ipad2 otw in the mail and im trying to get a strategy together for jailbreaking the device. Ive been searching everywhere and it seems impossible right now..... The only one available to crack 4.3.5 is redsn0w but it doesnt support the ipad 2 and its tethered (means that the jailbreak disappears if you restart the device!!!). My best chance as of now is to attempt to downgrade the ios to 4.3.3 or lower somehow, the only problem is apple has disabled saving shsh blobs which are required in order to be able to downgrade to a previous ios. Im still searching and learning and WHEN i solve it i will post how i did it.

-Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering Graduate and Engineer at Bell Helicopter

Joseph asks…

How can i jailbreak iPad 2 3g + wifi running iOS 4.3.5?

i think there is no way but i would like to know when will be the jailbreak for this be released?

admin answers:

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1iheJiRFgw
amazing what you find on youtube

hope this helps

Michael asks…

How to jailbreak ipad 2 (wifi-16gb) ios 4.3.5?

I tried to downgrade to 4.3.3, but I had no luck and I got many errors.
I haven't saved shsh Blobs

admin answers:

Currently there isn't a way that you can JB your iPad 2 on 4.3.5, downgrading on other hand can be done you if saved your SHSH blobs when you were on 4.3.3 other wise this can not be done either!
Read here about downgrading possibilities http://ipadworld.org/2011/07/31/how-to-downgrade-update-ipad-to-ios-4-3-3/

Join our facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/pages/ipadworldorg/156697527732588 or follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/iPadw0rld and we will keep you updated once it become available.

Update: well in that case you have to wait until iOS 5 released and JB'n as there isn't any dev working on JB for 4.3.5 for iPad 2

Laura asks…

How do I downgrade my iPad 2 from iOS 5 to 4.3?

iTunes won't let me downgrade, but the only available jailbreak for iPad 2 is iOS 4.3 so is there any other possible way?

admin answers:

I'm sorry, but once your upgraded, your upgraded. No way around it. There is no way to go back from iOS5. To be honest, I still have not upgraded to iOS5 yet because of all the crud I've heard about it. If you want to, you can jail break your iPad like you mentioned, but I have no experience with that as I am content with the current programming my iPad offers. Best of luck to you and sorry about your iOS5 issues.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment