Sunday, January 8, 2012

Questions About How To Take A Screenshot On Windows 7

Mary asks…

How can I take a screenshot on windows 7?

Soooo i looked and it said "Push the 'Prnt Scrn' button" well when i push it, it doesnt do anything? I even tried to push "FN" with it? help please? If its taking pictures, where would i find them?

admin answers:

Prnt scrn
Open paint
ctrl+v
Save

Laura asks…

How do I take a screenshot of my desktop on Windows 7?

I want to take a screenshot of what i have displayed on my screen on my laptop. My computer is Windows 7 and I want to know if I am able to do this instead of breaking out my digital camera and taking a picture that way.

admin answers:

On XP, hitting the "print screen" key on the far top right corner will take a screenshot into the computers copy/paste buffer. Meaning when you go to an image editor or microsoft word just paste and it will apear.

It will have the border and stuff so look up cropping to cut that picture down to what you want, its really easy and can be done in paint (and saved).

Sandra asks…

How to take a screenshot on a laptop, and what to paste it on.?

Ok, I've been trying to take a screenshot on my notebook. It has Windows 7. It's an HP. Anyway, I've been trying to take a screenshot of 3d custom girl, and it's not working. I tried to post it in paint, and it came up with a black screen. Can someone help?

admin answers:

Nice simple one for you.... Press the 'printscrn' button usually top right of keyboard then open ms paint and paste 'ctrl + V'

Linda asks…

Where do your screenshot pictures get stored once you have just taken a screenshot?

I know how to take a screenshot on my computer but where can I find the screenshot after it has been taken? I have a windows 7 laptop.

admin answers:

They Don't.
The print screen key doesn't save a screenshot.
You have to open paint (start>run>mspaint) or any other graphic editor and press ctrl + V.

Hope this Helps!!!

Nancy asks…

How do I find the screenshots I take on World Of Warcraft?

I take the screenshot, and when i go to the world of warcraft folder i do not have a screenshot folder and they do not show up in any other folder under world of warcraft. I tried paste on like paint or another program and the picture doesnt show up, its just a picture of my desktop. I have windows 7.

admin answers:

First, you might be looking at a different World of Warcraft folder. The "Screenshots" folder is found in the same World of Warcraft folder as the "Cache", "Patches" and "Interface" folders.

If it's not there, then just create a new one and then try to see if your screenshots will be saved there. If not, then maybe your game is storing it somewhere else.

Try running a search on your computer for a Screenshots folder, and you'll most probably find it.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment