Sunday, January 29, 2012

Questions About How To Draw A Dragon

David asks…

Where can I find a decent photoshop tutorial on how to draw dragon scales?

Most of the sites I found are either amateurish or don't exsist anymore.

admin answers:

This site might help
http://www.dreslough.com/main/tutorials.htm

John asks…

How do you draw dragon clawsfeet?

I've tried many a time experimenting with bony appendages, clunky muscular ones and so on... but nothing turns out the way I want it to. Any ideas fellow artistssketchers?

admin answers:

Hi there Kyra!

One way to really get your dragon's feet right is to study the anatomy. Refer to pictures of real life animals with feet very similar to what you've envisioned on your dragon! That will help tons, trust me.

Also you can view some dragon tutorials on places like deviantart.com. There are several outstanding in depth dragon tutorials in the site. All you have to do is search for the term. =)

Unfortunately I haven't posted up my dragon tutorial for my tutorials website so I'm unable to help you personally. ^_^"

Hope this helps and happy drawing!

Mandy asks…

Where can I go to learn how to draw dragon wings on the internet for free?

I need to learn how to draw the wings because my anime character is a Bat Demon and she needs wings!!!
Please help!

admin answers:

Http://neondragonart.com/dp/tutorials/wing.htm

Charles asks…

Of Those People Who Have Seen How To Train Your Dragon, Which Dragon Is Best?

I love to draw dragons, and the movie "How To Train Your Dragon" inspired me to draw a dragon from the movie. There were so many there, how can I choose? Please tell me your favorite. The one with the most comments wins!

From,
-Sand Storm

admin answers:

Toothless!!!! Definitely!!! Toothless is so cute and his eyes are what define his character. I love toothless. All the other dragons seem too complicated.

Nancy asks…

Does anyone know any good books to learn how to draw dragons?

I have been interested in dragons for a long time and am starting to draw them and want to start by using pictures to get ideas for my own drawings. Is there a good book out there with instructions on drawing dragons and many pictures of them too?

admin answers:

DragonArt. How to draw Fantastic Dragons and Fantasy Creatures, by J. "Neondragon" Peffer
Great book. Should be what you're looking for.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment