Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Questions About How To Get Rid Of A Hickey Asap

Helen asks…

How can you get rid of a hickey asap ?

Well , the party i went to was crazy ! Come to find out i had this girl all on me ... next morning i have 2 big hickeys.. how do i get rid of them ? Honestly , their trashy.. and just not my style . Help ????

admin answers:

I don't usually answer these questions, but just to help you I'll answer. Use concealer or band aids.

Robert asks…

How can I get rid of a hickey ASAP?!?!?

I hung out with this guy yesterday he's 18 Im 16. We are just friends, or that's what I thought. He came o to me. He started kissing me. I said no hickeys, but he left them anyway. I have a darkish hickey on my neck. I don't want it there, I need to get it off by tomorrow. I am supposed to see my ex then. What can I do to get rid of it? Please help? Thanks in advance.

admin answers:

First off you can try this; put a spoon in the freezer for about 20-30 minutes. After that take it out and put the spoon on the darkest part of the hickey and slowly move it around to the lightest parts. There is also another way that a lot of my friends do and I also have done that works more quicker than the spoon theory. Get a battery and put the negative side of it to the hickey and it will slowly but surely remove the hickey. It's suppose to force the blood cells away from the skin. Hope this helps(:

Joseph asks…

does anyone know how to get rid of a HICKEY asap?

admin answers:

Hehe the only way i know is to put make up over it....or wear a top with a collar or a scarf or something

Mark asks…

How do you get rid of a hickey?

I need to get rid of a hickey ASAP!! How?
thanks

admin answers:

Put a hot tea bag over it.

Or alter a cold and hot washcloth over it

or put an ice cube over it

or rub the negative end of a battery over it

or rub comb or brush bristles over it.

James asks…

does anyone have tips on how to get rid of a hickey?

my stupid cousin, was acting real dumb this weekend and made a mess of her self. now its time to go back to work and she has a fat hickey on her neck and needs to get rid of it asap. any tips would be nice but if u don't have any thats cool let her look dumb.
yeah, i'm not as dumb as she is.
no tattoo can cover that ugly as s thing.

admin answers:

Yeah right, your cousin

lol

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing,you really did an amazing job,keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Way to Get Rid of a Hickey: First off you can try this; put a spoon in the freezer for about 20-30 minutes. After that take it out and put the spoon on the darkest part of the hickey and slowly move it around to the lightest parts. There is also another way that a lot of my friends do and I also have done that works more quicker than the spoon theory. Get a battery and put the negative side of it to the hickey and it will slowly but surely remove the hickey. It's suppose to force the blood cells away from the skin. Hope this helps(:

    ReplyDelete