Friday, January 6, 2012

Questions About How To Deactivate Facebook Account

Nancy asks…

If I reactivate my Facebook account how long is it till I can deactivate it again?

I deactivated my Facebook account, I want to reactivate it so I can save photographs from my account onto my laptop as I don't have them saved. However, after I've saved the photographs I'd like to deactivate the account again, this there a certain time period where I can't deactivate my account? For example, when you block someone, if you unblock them, you can't block them for at least 48 hours. Is this the same principle on deactivation?

admin answers:

As far as I'm concerned there is no such a limit for deactivation.

Mark asks…

How to deactivate a facebook account of a friend?

I want to deactivate my old facebook account but I forgott my password and my emails password
I made a new Facebook account and I want to deactivate my old Facebook account how can i do this from my new facebook profile?
Please Help me

admin answers:

You can't deactivate another person's account. You can only deactive your OWN account.

Go to "Settings" and click "Deactive Account".

Hope that helps!

Sandra asks…

How do I deactivate my Facebook account?

Now that the settings have changed, I'm not sure how to deactivate.

Also, if I send a message to one or more of my FB friends before I deactivate my account, for how long will my message remain in their inbox?

admin answers:

Go into settings. Deactivate.
It wont stay there unless you activate your account again. I guess.

Ken asks…

What happen if I Deactivate Account on facebook?

I just don't feel i want to go on facebook at this memont because i am having depression. If i deactivate my account on facebook, does that mean my facebook account will be gone forever? I want to hide it now and get back later. Plz tell me how. thank you.

admin answers:

If you deactivate your account, you will be temporarily removed from your friends' friends lists and your Wall posts you wrote to your friends will be removed from their Walls. Basically, no one will be able to access your profile or any of your info. People also won't be able to search for you since it's as if you don't have an account.

To deactivate your account, use this link:
https://register.facebook.com/deactivate.php

When you're ready, it's easy to reactivate your account. Just log-into Facebook like you normally would. An email will then be sent to your email account -- open it and click the link inside. Boom, your account will be reactivated and all of your info will be restored. It would be as if you never left.

Robert asks…

How to temporarily deactivate your Facebook account?

I want to temporarily deactivate my Facebook account but i don't know how to? How do i do that on the new Facebook? Please help! Thanks in advance.

P.S
If you know how to reactivate ur account please tell me, so when i would like my Facebook back i can know how to reactivate it..:)
Thanks!

admin answers:

This guide will show you how to deactivate your account on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/04/how-to-deactivate-your-account-on.html

Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment