Saturday, January 14, 2012

Questions About How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs Home Remedies

Sandra asks…

how to get rid of bed bugs, home remedies?

admin answers:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh !
MOVE HOUSE!
Bed bugs are very difficult to eradicate once established
the only sure way to get rid of them is to seal and fumigate each room .
Burn bedding and soft furnishings and carpets

It is not a CASE for" home" remedies ;

you need to get a professional fumigator in for this job.

Good luck
>^,,^<

David asks…

How to get rid of bed bugs?

anyone know how to get rid of bed bugs? store products or home remedies

admin answers:

You will need help from a professional pest controller.
If the bed bug infestation has had sufficient time to infest the interior areas of your mattress/box spring, you will have a hard time getting rid of them. You may even have to get rid of the mattress/box spring.

Checkout the references.

Daniel asks…

Help our school has found a bed bug in the grade 12 classroom, how can we get rid of them any home remedies?

for the grade 12 students?One was found yesterday and another 1 today is there any measures we can take to make our home safe? Any spray or anything else we can use?

admin answers:

If you don't have them yet (keep your fingers crossed), the best step is to create a barrier. The easiest barrier would be your front door. When you come home, take off your clothes in by the door instead of in the bed room. Wash the clothes with HOT water. Make sure the house stays clean and picked up. Steam clean if you feel you might be at a serious risk of being infested.

Bed bugs gain entrance to your house by hitching a ride. Be it on clothing, furniture, bedding, etc, they have many ways to get inside your home.

Never pick up used furniture or bedding from an unknown source.

Good luck, and hopefully you will dodge the bed bug bullet!

Lisa asks…

Need to get rid of bed bugs...?

About a year ago my lovely neighbors in an apt building had bed bugs and didnt tell anyone. Well when they moved out the bugs came under the walls to my apt. (lovely) so when I moved out of there into my new home I made sure to wash ALL of my clothing and such on hot hot water and I left the matress behind in the dumpster. I have now been at my new home for almost 2 years and am starting to get bites again which look exactly like the previous ones from the bed bugs. I cannot afford an exterminator but dont know what to do! I am sure this is bed bugs again and have no idea how they came back. I bought a new matress and box spring and a new couch upon moving in. Any ideas on home remedies to get rid of them would be helpful!

admin answers:

If you had brought them with you you would have known it well before 2 years. Keep a close eye on yur bed sheets and surrounding furniture if you are getting bitten a lot there will be evidence of them. Check crevices and check out this site www.pesttrackers.com a complete guide for bed bugs and other pests.

Report track and locate pests anywhere. See pictures of bites and ruined furniture. This site was made to help with bed bugs because the maker of this site has been through an infestation so take it from someone who knows.

Great info pics and facts.

George asks…

Bed Bugs? And getting rid of them?

I think I have bed bugs. I noticed bumps on my bum a few months ago and thought it was maybe adult body acne. I changed my diet and body wash and it seemed to clear up. About the same time I started sleeping in a different bed but I didn't think that had anything to do with it. In September I began sleeping in my original bed again. In November I started noticing the bumps again. Now my boyfriend is complaining of bumps on his arms. They appear to be the same bumps. Bed bugs seem to make the most sense. I stayed in a hotel shortly before I noticed the first bump and assume that's where I got them. (And for those that think you have to be dirty and nasty to get them....think again! If this is what I have I got them from a Resort Hotel while staying in a $1500/night Presidential Suite!!!! No slum hotels for me)
How can I get rid of them? I have a Queen size mattress (no pillow top) and a feather topper. The feather topper says dry clean only but I can't afford to do so. Pesticides and Pest Control Services are not an option as finances are extremely tight. We are currently living off one income and there is NO room for anything like that. I have $30 to last 2 weeks....that covers gas, milk and bread. This HAS to be an at-home remedy. Please help! I'm so tired of itching!!!

admin answers:

Ok you do have bedbugs.
Sleep on your sofa.
Get bleach and mix with water.
Take mattress of so the only thing on the bed is the wood.
Spray it.
Wipe it.
Get down to the nitty gritty.
Wash all sheets.
Cleen your matress. May take a good while to dry so stick to the sofa.
Thats all the help i can give you hun.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment