Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Questions About How To Jailbreak Iphone 3g For Free

John asks…

How can I jailbreak my Apple iPhone 3G for free?

I need some help guys. I have a iPhone 3G but I want to jailbreak it. I did it before on jailbreakme.com but it doesn't work now cause I updatedy iPhone. Please help me. I need a free and easy site to use to jailbreak it!!

admin answers:

Check to see if your iPhone has software 4.1
if so, jailbreak with this

http://www.greenpois0n.com/

IF YOUR IPHONE DOES NOT HAVE 4.1 DO NOT JAILBREAK WITH GREENPOIS0N.

If your iphone does not have 4.1
google " how to downgrade iphone 3g to 4.1 "

Robert asks…

how to jailbreak iphone 3g for free?

i am trying to jailbreak/unlock my iphone but all the programs i find cost money or are old and dont work please help this has been very frustrating for me thanks

admin answers:

Know not any free ones that works with all versions of 3g. You get what u pay for. Here is a smart one i know of.
Http://www.monitoring-softwares.com/how-to-unlock-iphone.html

Laura asks…

how can i jailbreak my iphone 3g for free?

i really need to know. i forgot how to do it..

admin answers:

Follow the link posted below and it'll give you step by step instructions on how to jailbreak your iphone or ipod!

Donna asks…

how do you jailbreak the iphone 3G to get games for free and stuff?

how does all that stuff work? like getting the games for free.
i got the iphone yesterday so i don't know much about it all.
i bought a few games but i still wish i could get em for free

admin answers:

It's a very complicated process, if you got your iPhone yesterday, there is a high chance that it won't be unlockable. Even if there is a new custom firmware, keep in mind that you wont be able to access the store, the free games and apps are HOMEBREW.

Mark asks…

how to jailbreak iphone 3g?? can anyone make it simple for me wit easy steps?

Plz i want to how jailbreak works and things like tat and wer can i get free softwares for iphone 3g..?? help me..!

admin answers:

The way of jailbreaking is depend on your os version. Any way you can use a free software called redsnow. After the jailbreak, an app called cydia will installed. You can get free apps through it

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment