Monday, January 16, 2012

Questions About How To Hack Facebook Games

Ruth asks…

How to hack in Facebook games ?

Example like mobsters 2 vendetta , mobsters , mafia wars, restaurant city , and others.Hack like cheat money and exp.
Will facebook admin detect u and ban u if u HACK ?

admin answers:

I take it your Work or institute has blocked the access.
Try this site....
Www.hidemyass.com...
If your Cookies are deactivated you might not gain access to the applications. Please dont change the security settings you will land up in alot more trouble than being caught for using the games 'if that's your situation'

Donna asks…

How do i coin hack on a Facebook game using Cheat Engine 5.5?

I'm playing Hotel City on Facebook and I wanted to know how to coin hack to get rich. I have Cheat Engine 5.5 and i checked online but didn't know what to do. Please help and explain how to coin hack simpler than what the online ones say. I'M NOOB BECAUSE I JUST DOWNLOADED MY CHEAT ENGINE!!!!!

admin answers:

I think you need to use Cheat Engine 5.6, go to this link to download the latest CheatEngine:http://www.cheatengine.org/download.php

try to use firefox as your browser.
For coin hacks:
1. Open hotel city
2. Open CheatEngine
3. Go to process, choose firefox
4. Tick "Also scan read-only memory", and make sure the value type is 4 byte (default)
5. Scan the current coins amount
6. Spend some coins, scan the next amount
7. Repeat until you get only 1 address
8. Change the value

that's the basic step, for more information with picture you can find it here : http://hotelcitytipscheat.com/hotel-city-playfish-cheats-million-coins-hack

Good Luck

Paul asks…

How lightly are you go get caught when hacking a game on facebook?

Just out of interest I want to no would you be more lightly to get caught are not when hacking a facebook game and if you get caught what can happen

admin answers:

First poster is way off topic.

I don't know at what level of hacking you intend on doing; I don't risk it because although I love games, I'd prefer to keep my Facebook account. Facebook says absolutely nothing about what happens if you hack, which is a good idea, because no one knows, and it makes everyone too afraid and intimidated to find out. Here's someone on the extreme level of hacking, who is currently in prison.

Http://www.networkworld.com/news/2011/020411-hacker-poker-facebook.html

Lisa asks…

On Medical Mayhem ( Facebook Game), how can you hack the amount of gold you have?

I've seen people do it before. The first person that tells me how to do it step by step I will give them the best answer.

admin answers:

Honestly, what is wrong with just getting gold the old fashioned way: earning it.

Michael asks…

Working Cheat (or Hack) For Car Town On Facebook?

I am a big fan of Facebook games, and my favorite one is Car Town.

I've been playing it for over 4 months now, and i still like it. The thing that i don't get is how the top players are developing so fast? Are there any working cheats for Car Town? If yes, please direct me to where i can find one.

Thanks

admin answers:

Yeah those kind of cheats are hard to find, but u found a working one for Car Town like a month ago. I gives you unlimited coins and doesn't connect directly to the facebook server so its undetectable. You can get it here: http://bit.ly/fo2j2m

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment