Thursday, January 5, 2012

Questions About How To Induce Labor At Home

Michael asks…

How to induce labor at home?

I'm 36 weeks pregnant, and my husband is in the ARMY. He is getting ready to go over seas for 18 months. I'm afraid that the baby wont be here before he leaves. How can we induce at home so he will be here to see the baby?

admin answers:

Ok first iggy the rest of these slaps answer your question ok....
Now the best way is lots of sex or walking. The doctor said for my ex wife to do lots of both and it was a few weeks later I had my first born. Before other blow me off.... I've had 4 so I would know.
Take care and do the best for you and your.

Sharon asks…

Any one know From EXPERIANCE How To Natually Induce Labor at Home?

Dose any one know from EXPERIANCE how to induce labor at home?

admin answers:

DO NOT use Castor Oil. If you do go into labor you could end up having a baby while experiencing explosive diahrea. Not to mention the pain of the stomach cramps and possible dehydration.

Physical activity (like walking) may or may not help, but it at least keeps you occupied. Intercourse can help move things along as there is something in the semen that helps soften the cervix. Also orgasm and nipple stimulation can cause uterine contractions.

But really, as hard as it is at the end of pregnancy, the only guarantee is to just wait. As cliche as it sounds, no one is pregnant forever. The baby will come in it's own time or your Dr will induce if there's a need. Good luck!

Ken asks…

how can i induce labor at home, like naturally?

im 38 weeks pregnant today, and my doctor said if i want she can induce labor next week if i haven't had the baby yet, but i'm strongly against medications, how can i self induce at home without medication, i'm sick of bein prego! ready to see my baby girl!
please don't answer if you haven't had children, or haven't induced before.

admin answers:

I am in your boat too. I am 39 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my 4th child and this is the longest I've ever been pregnant! I am exhausted and ready for this to be done! I was induced at 39 weeks with my 3rd and it was awful, labor was much more painful than with my first two so I am hoping between today and tomorrow to start labor on my own otherwise my dr. Is planning an u.s. For tomorrow evening to get a weight estimate and may possibly induce :O(

Sex
walking
spicy food
nipple stimulation
Good luck!

Betty asks…

How can I safely induce labor at home?

My best friend is 4 days over due with her 3rd child. She is so completely frustrated with being pregnant & asked me for help. She wants to know how she can safely induce labor at home. I really feel bad for her, she is miserable, so please offer any suggestions.

admin answers:

I've heard having sex might help

Lizzie asks…

Ways to induce labor at home?

No castor oil. What is a way to naturally induce labor? I already have an induction date scheduled but I want to induce naturally. Do you know of any ways I can? And how long it normally takes to work. Things I can do at home please.

admin answers:

Sex is the only thing proven to bring labour on as the mans seman can start ripening the cervix - so get jiggy with it!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment