Thursday, January 26, 2012

Questions About How To Invest In Stocks And Make Money

Mary asks…

I wanted to know how do you invest in stocks and make money from them?

I'm eighteen and have never bought a stock in my life I don't know anything about them I just want to start investing my money so I can make money

admin answers:

Use various financial ratio to get rid of junk stocks. These will helps you out:

Good Stock Pick for Unlimited Profits Framework
http://www.stock-investment-made-easy.com/good-stock-pick.html
How to Find Good Stocks That Will Survive 2008 Market Crash
http://www.stock-investment-made-easy.com/how-to-find-good-stocks-that-can-survive-2008-market-crash.html
How to Pick Good Stocks That Can Make You Rich in The Long Run
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Pick-Good-Stocks-That-Can-Make-You-Rich-in-The-Long-Run&id=864890

Sandy asks…

F1 Student can Invest and make money using Stocks ?

Hi, I am F1 student. I want to double money using stocks, can I do that ? as in, if the money is routed to the bank account, I will have to pay a Tax of course and then.....the IRS will question how they money came in.....so I have to tell them - its through stocks investment. Is it legal in United States ? Please Advice...
Thanks a lot, I will explore further :)

admin answers:

If you invest in the stock market and have a gain, your tax rate on that gain will be 30%.

Http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/international/article/0,,id=129253,00.html

Susan asks…

How can you make money investing in stocks with sharebuilder.com or other sites that charge $4/trade?

Say an investor wants to start small with like $500.00 and the stock moves slow, each time I buy, I'm paying $4, does it pay to invest like this?

admin answers:

It's good way to invest in the stock market. $4 is definitely the lowest comission you will pay for a stock purchase. But I wouldn't go that route unless you have at least $100 to invest every month or week or whatever. You never want to pay more than 4% for commissions.

Betty asks…

18 and looking to start investing in stocks to make money?

What would be your advice on starting with this should I go to a company should i use like e trade what kind of things should I invest In how much do I need to get started is it possible to make thousands out of only a few hundred in a short ammount of time?

admin answers:

Let me start off by saying that you should NOT in any way expect to make thousands out of a few hundreds in a short amount of time. You should not pay any attention to these kinds of stories.

The stock market is a risky endeavor. However, it is not that hard to make some money in the stocks but it will take time. As an investor myself, I believe that the stock market is best used as an investment vehicle for long-term gains. All those stories that you may hear about people who are worth millions of dollars and have money in stocks, most of them probably have had their money in the stocks for many years, around 20-30 years, sometimes longer.

To get started, I recommend that you read a few books on investing:
"A Random Walk Down Wall Street" - Burton Malkiel
"The Intelligent Investor" - Benjamin Graham

John asks…

I want to invest in stocks to make money, am i too young and broke??!?

Im 19, college student work at target part time..trying to figure out a way to make money..I just created a brokerage account with bank of america/merill lynch..its free for people who have checkin accounts already..they charge $10 dollars a trade..I dont have alot of money..i was going to start investing like 100 a month or more..on a little risky investing and what nt just to see how it works...if i lose this money it wnt be a big deal..i just want to start making money now...also im confused about trading..im about to go to the library and get some books on trading but i want to ask you guys is how tf do i do this! im looking at bank of americas page on yahoo finance it says there last trade was 16.17..is that how much there shares are??on goggles it was like 548 or something..does that mean there shares are 548 dollars????!!im just using this as an example....how much money could i make off buying like 6 shares of bac stock...how do i sell, how long do i c profit, how does this work!!! any wesites?please help

admin answers:

You need to do a lot more research first.

However, I will cut to the chase and tell you the bottom line if you are willing to listen: You cannot "make a little extra money" this way." $100 a month is index mutual fund make money in 10 years money. $100,000 is open a brokerage account make money in a couple of years money. $1 million is open a traders account live off the income money.

There are lots of people who will tell you differently, but they are either liars or fools.

Your Money and Your Brain ~ Jason Zweig
One Up On Wall Street ~ Peter Lynch
Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits ~ Philip A. Fisher
The Aggressive Conservative Investor ~ Martin J. Whitman
The Black Swan ~ Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Irrational Exuberance ~ Robert J. Shiller
A Random Walk Down Wall Street ~ Burton G. Malkiel

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment