Sunday, January 29, 2012

Questions About How To Block A Phone Number Att

Laura asks…

i am using ATT/ SBC telephone service ,how do i block a phone number from someone very irritating @ annoying?

this person has been politely asked more than once to stop calling at all hours. this is a last result but apparently it is time.it must end soon.

admin answers:

If you know the phone number of the person who is calling you, then you can use the call screening service.

Dial *60 from your touch tone phone.

The prompts will instruct you how to add or remove a number from your blocked callers list.

It will not work for all phone numbers and will not work on long distance phone numbers.

Lizzie asks…

how is the best way to block a number from calling att nokia cell phone?

There is an annoying person who keeps calling and texting me. I was wondering if there is any easy way to block them or set them to ring as silent so that it would be easier to ignore there annoying calls. my phone is a nokia 6061 with att if that helps any... Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

admin answers:

There is a feature that AT&T sells for $4.99 a month called Smart Limits and with that you can block up to 15 phone numbers. Other than that there is no way to block just a specific number

Jenny asks…

How do I block a phone number?

using a cell phone ATT.

Also, how do I forward a certain caller to another phone?

admin answers:

You push *67 then the number you are trying to call.

Daniel asks…

How to block a number on a blackjack cell phone from ATT??!!?

i have had this one guy who will not leave me alone he has been trying to contact me for four years i have tried telling him to leave me alone and i have also saved the numerous DIFFERENT numbers that he has contacted me on and put them as " do not answer" but is there a way that i can block him from call my cell phone or am i just going to have to change my number??

admin answers:

You can actually block numbers on AT&T - They have the service where you pay monthly and get to control who you want to block. Call AT&T and they will tell you more on this. Hope this helps.

Richard asks…

How do I get ATT Wireless to block a number from calling or texting my daughter's cel phone?

I was told you can set it up on their website but I can not seem to locate it. It may be there and I am simply overlooking it. Also, will it tell them their call was blocked? Thanks.

admin answers:

I don't have any knowledge of how at&t's blocking work, but with verizon the person will not get a message that they have been blocked but they will just get a busy signal. And if your daughter tried to place a call to the blocked number she would receive a text message that the number has been blocked by the account owner. I love verizon so much because they also give you the option to block restricted and private numbers as well so no one can just call and harass you and remain anonymous. I hope this helps.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment