Thursday, January 19, 2012

Questions About How To Ask A Girl Out In College

Ruth asks…

How do you like ask a girl out in college? i feel like its different than it was in HS..?

like i ask girls out to lunch/dinner all the time or for there number but i mean this in like a strictly friend sort of way. know what i mean? how do i make it like a date (without asking them out to downtown)??

i goto a small college in the middle of bum**** nowhere haha its really boring out here and theres nothing outside the campus
john, then your just acting like you just want to be friends

admin answers:

Its the same thing, the only difference is that girls are more mature which is really good thing, even if she is not interested in you, she wont make you feel bad or say anything negative. Just follow the same procedure, be a gentleman not a crazy showoff or something like in high school, and act mature. That's about it! Hope it helps, good luck

Joseph asks…

How do I ask a girl out I like in college?

I am a 19 year old college boy. I am new with dating, as i did not date because i didn't feel ready and was to shy and I like this college girl, she is my first, i am 19, what can i do?

admin answers:

Ask her to recommend some courses or classes to you. Strike up a conversation. Ask her where she's from. If she seems interested, ask her to have coffee or a Coke with you.

Susan asks…

How can I ask a girl in college out?

There is a girl i like in my art class but we never really get to talk alone so i can't talk directly to her a lot and just ask her things so it is difficult. I like her and I'm not sure if she likes me but she always smiles when she sees me and she laughs at a lot of the stuff I say. I was wondering how would be a good way of asking a girl out or even just to do something with me in a casual way without sounding creepy or making it awkward for either of us?

admin answers:

Go over and say hello. Look at her art work, compliment her and tell her how much you like it. Then casually say, maybe you'd like to continue this conversation later over drinks

Nancy asks…

How to ask a college girl out?

Hi, I like this girl that is in the same class as I.

How do I ask her out? What do I say?

I would appreciate if someone (particularly women) would answer my question

Thank you

admin answers:

Take her alone and ask her out init

Mary asks…

ask college girl out i need an excuse when we first meet, ladies i like to hear from you guys any advice?

so i asked my crush on campus, Hey when are u free, i want to ask u something" she was wanting to know what it was, but i didnt tell, we tried to set up a meeting day but our schedules didnt work out for that week, so she gave me her facebook instead, i go to the facebook & she has a bf, i dont get it the signs of interest were there she even started conversation in the comp lab the first time we meet, whats yur name where u from, what u like, she was nervous and she even giggled, all signs right ladies? we talked a few times dont know if i was late in askin her out and boom thought i had no interest and she got a bf, well now she is expecting me to ask her something, she told me to email her in facebook, i was going to ask her out but bc of the bf i cant, i have to work slow, flirt with her see if the signs are still there, if not ill just be friends with her, the question is i cant ask her out when we first meet ill put her in a choose me or him position, i want advice what do i say to her in the facebook email she is expecting me ask her somethng, what do i say? i want to ask u about blank? etc she is expecting me to ask her something, i cant figure out a good excuse lol etc and if i do see the signs how do i win her over, i know its bad stealing another guys girl, but if a girl is special, then she is defintely worth fightin for dont u think?
i am also thinkin of just tell her the truth

admin answers:

I want to ask...

Hmmm well you could just ask er to hang out with you ans some friends. Or ask if she has a boyfriend. A lot of times facebook statuses are wrong. Gl

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment