Saturday, January 28, 2012

Questions About How To Deactivate Facebook Wall

Thomas asks…

How do I deactivate my facebook wall?

I want to turn off the wall feature of my facebook account. Is this possible?
There is not an "x" next to the wall, only an arrow that allows my to collapse the view of it, not completely remove it.

admin answers:

Go to "privacy", then "profile", select "no one" next to "wall", and save.

Sandra asks…

How the fuck do you deactivate your facebook wall? I know people who have done it and I really need to do it?

I hate facebook!

admin answers:

Account settings

Mandy asks…

facebook: How can you take down your facebook wall so noone can post on it anymore?

Want to deactivate the wall on facebook but dont know how. Please help thank you

admin answers:

Hi, you go to your privacy settings and choose edit and by wall where it says everybody in a drop down box choose no one. Then your wall will be hidden from even you so that it won't show up on your profile and no one can post on it. If you do want your wall back you just have to go back and change the settings to who you want to see it and all your wall posts will be saved.

Richard asks…

How to deactivate wall on facebook?

i cant find the remove wall setting on facebook

admin answers:

Umm i dont believe their is a way, thats the point of having a facebook wall so you know what everyone is doing or thinking, otherwise you can hide them in the wall.

Jenny asks…

How can you deactivate your wall on facebook?

I want to make it so no one can see my wall basically. Please help me.

admin answers:

For wall settings
go to privacy settings
click how you connect
enter edit settings
and there will be an option
Who can see Wall posts by others on your profile? Click only me :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment